06 || Longing

(Your POV)

     'Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep...'

     You heard the sound of something going off as you slowly opened your eyes. The room was quite dark still.

     "Did I fall asleep?"

     Rubbing your eyes, you turned off your alarm, looking at the time.

     '6:30am'

     Groaning, you smashed your face back into the pillow, closing your eyes in the process. You did not want to get up. But of course you had to.

     How would I even call in if I didn't want to go?

     You slowly opened your eyes once again and grabbed your phone, unlocking it and then started to browse the internet. You had done this for a few minutes before you had realized something.

     You had needed to make breakfast, and then probably lunch for yourself.

     Sighing, you plopped your phone on to the mattress and removed yourself from the soft, warm bed, you had been sleeping on. Slowly getting up you, walked to the bedroom door and opened it, shuffling your feet on your way to the stairs and heading to the kitchen.

—————-

     You had finished getting ready at around seven-fifty a.m. and sat down on your bed, checking to see if you had forgotten to pack anything into your school bag. You tried to recall how long it would take you to get to school.

     "Maybe around 25 minutes to walk to school if I don't get lost..."

     You had based your guess purely on the fact of how long it had taken you to get to this house yesterday. You hoped that you had been guessing correctly.

     "It should be for the best if I start walking now. I can avoid being late if I forget where to go and get lost this way."

     You got up and looked in to the mirror one more time, checking out your appearance to see if anything was off.

     Well, that was besides the fact that you looked like you were an animated 3D "Haikyuu!!" Character.

     You picked up your bag from your bed and walked out of your room, closing the door behind yourself and walking down stairs to the front door. You slipped on your shoes and then opened the door, locking it once again, and then closing it behind yourself.

——————

     You had made it to school in one piece. Thankfully, you had not managed to get lost and actually made it to school at eight-twenty. That was ten minutes before you would have been late for school.

     You walked on to the grounds of Karasuno High and a feeling of dread crept into your body. You debated if you should have just turned around and walked away, but then decided against it, you had already made plans with Yachi for after school.

     Awkwardly, you walked to the shoe locker area and went to your locker. You opened it slowly and then took off the shoes you had been wearing and slipped on the indoor slippers for school. As you closed your locker and were about to head for you classroom, you heard someone shouting behind yourself.

Be Careful What You Wish For || Haikyuu!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara