Alfie

Atfer Zoe and I finished breakfast I had to leave because I had a meetup that morning with a few newer youtubers. I knew that there weren't going to be a lot of people at the meetup, but it was still something I wanted to do. 

I felt really sad after the left the small and cheery breakfast room though. I missed Zoe already even though we hadn't been apart very long. No girl had ever had this effect on me before and it was something that I actually enjoyed. I enjoyed this feeling. 

After I left the room, I walked upstairs to my room and when I opened the door I was surprised to see that Marcus was awake. I thought that he would still be asleep and all hungover from the party the night before. 

"Where were you?" he asked sitting up and running his hand through his hair. 

"I had a date," I said with a grin. It was sort of the truth. I mean I had asked her if she wanted to have breakfast with me and she had said yes. I'm sure that qualified as a date. 

"With who?" he asked standing up and walking over to his bag to get out a container with advil. He probably had a terrible headache. I was so glad that I hadn't drunk anything at that party. 

"You probably don't know her," I said walking into the bathroom and washing my face and doing my hair again. I had already done them before, but I was kind of a freak about washing my face and I wanted to make sure my hair was perfect for this meetup. 

"What's her name?" Marcus asked downing the pills with a bottle of water before getting back under the duvet. 

"Zoe," I said. I couldn't help but smile just saying her name. She was just so beautiful, I was so glad that I had met her at this event. I was so glad that Marcus had convinced me to come in the first place. 

"Zoe Sugg?!" Marcus asked astounded. I turned to look at him and his face looked shocked. 

"Why so surprised?" I asked changing my shirt into something that I thought would be better for pictures with viewers and everything. 

"She's so pretty, you actually talk to her?" I didn't understand why he was so surprised. I'd never even heard of her before this weekend. Why was she so special? 

"Ya, we're friends," I said, another smile creeping onto my face. I was finally doing something that Marcus thought was cool. This had never really happened before and it was something I could totally get used to. 

"Cool," he said fading out as I walked out of the room and outside to my meetup. For once in my life I actually felt really happy about a girl and that had never happened before. It was such a great feeling. I loved it. 

xxx