Zoe

I just looked into the water hoping that after a while it would soothe me down. Just as I was about to lose it though I heard a loud noise behind me. I jumped a bit and pulled my feet out of the water, turning around to see what had made the noise.

It was the boy that had come to talk to Dan and Phil. The one who had completely ignored me before. "What are you doing?" I asked walking over to him. He was flustered by my question and stammered out a quick answer with a large awkward pause in between. 

I didn't really want to talk to him, but for some reason I told him why I had come outside and how I was getting anxious by all the people. When he was talking to me I took the time to look at him more closely. He wasn't anything special in the looks department, but he wasn't bad looking and he seemed nice enough. 

He was just about to leave after saying he was sorry for following me but I put a hand on his shoulder and stopped him. My stomach got a weird lurching feeling when I touched him so I immeadiately recoiled my hand, but I still said what I wanted to say. 

I thanked him for coming to see if I was okay. No one had ever been that nice to me before and it meant a lot. Someone actually cared to see if I was okay. Like wow, he was nice. 

"You're welcome," he said smiling at me and making my stomach do those weird backflip things again before he walked away and left. The gate by the pool made  squeaking noise and then stopped, I was in silence, alone. 

Part of me wanted to follow him back inside, but I didn't want to be in the hubbub of people for fear that I might get stressed out again, so I decided to go swimming. 

I pulled off my top and slipped out of my trousers so I was just in my knickers and bra and jumped into the pool letting the cold water touch every part of my body. Even though I was still a little nervous that I had made the wrong choice coming to America for Vidcon I knew I would have a good time. 

I would meet new people and get new friends as well as spending time with Dan and Phil. And I would get to meet my viewers. The people who watched my videos week after week, for whatever reason I didn't know. I was so glad I had come to America, it was going to be a great trip. 

xxx