Zoe

Alfie and I talked for a little bit and I felt myself getting a little flirtatious with him. He was actually kind of attractive, and he seemed really sweet. After we talked for a few minutes I told him I had to go get ready for my meet and greet, but that I would see him tonight at Tyler's party. 

I left the small room and walked up the stairs to my room, my heart fluttering the whole way. I think I was starting to fancy this boy Alfie. I hardly even knew him though, what was I talking about. It was simply a stupid attraction that meant nothing. I would probably be over it by the next day or so. 

It was cold inside my hotel room so I got ready quickly so I could go down to the floor below and hang out with Dan and Phil. I'm sure their room was much warmer. I did my makeup and put my hair up in a high ponytail, as well as getting in a cute summer dress I had purchased just for this event. I loved it so much. 

As a final touch I slipped into a pair of cute wedges and grabbed my phone. I then texted Dan and told him I was coming down to hang out for a bit before my meet up. He told me he was already outside and I should go and join them by the small grove of trees at the front of the hotel. 

I locked my door behind me and walked down the stairs outside to where it was warmer. My eyes shifted through the crowd of people outside the hotel until I found Dan and Phil surrounded by a few girls who looked like viewers. 

"Zoe!" Dan said standing up and calling me over to the group. The girls all started tittering about whispering to one another about who I was. One of the girls spoke though. 

"Zoe, you make videos don't you?" she asked smiling. 

"Yes, I do," I said smiling back at her. 

"Can I have a photo?" she asked pulling out her phone and I couldn't help but smile even more. For the first time ever someone actually recognised me for my videos and wanted to take a picture with me. 

"Of course you can," I said smiling as she snapped the picture and asked for me to sign her notebook. I could already tell it was going to be a great day. 

xxx