Alfie

I left the meetup early, even though there were still a few people in our line. No one was there to see me anymore, so I thought I might go for a walk before getting ready for the party. I had been sitting for much to long, and just needed a little stretch break. 

I told Marcus I would see him later and smiled at the two other men who I didn't recognise, but who were friends with Marcus. I would ask him about them later and see what he thought of them and everything. 

The air outside the convention centre was warm and sticky, but there was a cooling breeze. There weren't a lot of people out and about, because most of them were inside the large building. I walked around the building on the gorgeous sidewalks a few times. 

It was all so pretty, and surreal. The real surreal thing though was the fact that I was even here. I wasn't a popular youtuber and I couldn't believe that I had been invited. If I hadn't been invited, I wouldn't have been able to spend more time with Marcus or met any of these new people. 

I wouldn't have met Zoe. 

After I had walked around for a while I collected my thoughts and went back to the hotel room. The air inside the hotel was more cooling on my hot skin and it was a nice relief when I entered the building. I went straight up to my room and started getting ready for this party. 

___________

I went to the party with Marcus and a few of his new friends Caspar and Joey. They were nice enough, but I didn't really enjoy their company all that much. 

When we first got there it was a big commotion and super confusing. After a while though, people started to shift into their cliques and it calmed down a bit. After this happened, I started to look for Zoe. 

It took me a while, but I finally found her. She was all alone like me and I wasn't sure if it was my imagination or not, but it looked like she was looking for me. She walked up to me smiling. When she said my name, my heart basically melted. 

We talked for a bit and she led me away to a couch in the corner of the room. After we got situated we started to talk for hours about all sorts of things. The people around us started to become slowly more and more drunk, but we stay sober and just talked. 

It was starting to get late, and I knew the night was coming to an end, but I didn't want to leave Zoe. And that was when I kissed her. I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers, and nothing had ever felt more right in my life that that moment at that party on that couch when our lips were against one anothers. 

xxx