Alfie

The meetup wasn't that crowded which made sense because it was for lesser known youtubers. I liked it way more than the one I had gone to with Marcus the day before though because a lot of the people were actually there to see me. I also got to talk to each person a little bit more and it just felt a lot more personal. 

After a few hours the line finally started to fade down and there were only a couple of people left. Not as many were coming to talk to me anymore either, there were more here for the other youtubers. I didn't mind though. 

There was one girl who came up to me and she was so sweet. We took a few pictures and talked for a bit before she walked away, and then I saw Zoe. I was surprised, I hadn't thought that she was going to come here and see me. It was a really nice surprise. 

"Zoe," I said with a smile pulling her into my arms for a hug. Her skin was cold, despite the fact that the sun was shining out. Her hair smelled so nice and I just tried to breath it all in. We stayed in our embrace for a really long time before we both pulled away. 

"Alfie," she said looking into my eyes. Her eyes were a lovely shade of blue and I just couldn't look away. The eye contact was making my spine tingle with electricity and I loved it. "Alfie, I just came here to tell you that I really really like you, and-" 

I wasn't listening to anything she was saying. I was debating something. I really liked Zoe and she was going to be going to England tomorrow and I wouldn't see her for a long time. I needed to do something, I was desperate. 

I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I didn't know if I should or not. We hardly knew each other and she might find it so weird and awkward and I really didn't want anything to be awkard between us, that would be my worst fear. 

I said it anyway though, I did it anyway, because even though I just met Zoe I felt like I had known her my entire life. 

"Zoe, will you be my girlfriend?" 

There was a pause where I was so nervous of what her response was going to be, but then she answered, "Of course," and I was so freaking happy. 

xxx