Zoe

After Alfie and I had are quiet and calming time I finally spoke. "Thank you for letting me stay here." I said it quietly and cautiously for some reason I didn't really get. I guess I was a little embarrassed that Alfie had had to save me from a panic attack and take me back to his place. 

Of course I was so glad that he had done it though. It was sort of a like a reason for me to stay longer in America with him and just spend more time with him. I was pretty sure I would like to stay in America with him too, that was what I wanted to do. 

As I was about to open my mouth to tell Alfie he spoke first. "It's no problem at all, and Zoe's there's something I want to tell you," he started to tell me what he was going to tell me, but I cut it. 

"There's something actually that I wanted to tell you too," he cut me off though. 

"Can I go first?" he asked with his smile that sent my insides a jitter. 

I really wanted to tell him my exciting news first, but his smile persuaded me the other way. "Of course," I said returning his smile with one of my own. 

"I've decided that if you want me to, I'll move to England with you." After he spoke there was silence. He didn't speak and neither did I. Was shocked, Alfie was willing to come to England with me? After I had already decided that I was willing to stay in America with him. 

Neither of us spoke for a few more minutes and the silence became very awkward very quickly so Alfie spoke again. "What were you going to say?" I briefly thought if I should tell him that I wanted to stay in America with him or if that would just cause more problems then solve them. 

I decided it was worth the risk. "I was going to say I wanted to stay in America with you." My voice peetered out towards the end of my sentence and my gaze drifted down my foot dangling off of the couch. 

Alfie raised his hand and gently touched my face lifting it up so I was looking at him. We made eye contact and both our faces spread into large smiles before I started laughing, Alfie's laugh following not that far behind mine. 

I didn't know what we were going to do right at this moment, but I knew whatever we were going to do was going to be great because we'd be together. I just wanted to be with Alfie, that was all that mattered to me at this moment.

xxx