Zoe

I got a little bit lost on the way to find Alfie and his meetup. He had told me where it was going to be earlier in the morning, but I had only remembered the vague place that he had told me. I hadn't memorised it that well I guess. 

I walked around blindly, not really knowing were I was going until I gave up and decided to ask someone if they knew where it was. I found someone sitting down and walked up to them a bit tentatively. I always got a bit anxious talking to strangers. 

"Hello, I'm sorry, but do you happen to know where a meetup with Alfie Deyes is going on right now?" The girl who was sitting looked up and when she saw me I swear her eyes lit up and opened wide.

"Zoe!? Can I have a picture please?" she asked standing up and pulling out her phone. I was a bit frustrated at the delay, but I loved my viewers and thought it was totally worth it. She held out her phone and I smiled for the picture. 

"What's your name?" I asked trying to make brief conversation before I would figure out where Alfie was. 

"Mirena, oh and Alfie Deyes' meetup is down by the fountain on the other side of the convention centre," she said with a large smile. 

"What a lovely name. Thank you so much Mirena!" I said smiling back at her before setting off to try and find the meetup. 

Now that I knew where I was going, it was really easy to find the place. There were girls surrounding the boys in multitudes. Once I got there, I instantly regretted the desicion. It was kind of stupid of me to come and surprise him. We didn't even know each other that well. 

I decided to sit on the edge of the fountain and wait until the meetup was almost over before going to tell Alfie what I had come here to do. I didn't have to wait very long though, because apparently the event was coming to an end. 

It was only about fifteen minutes before the line shrunk to a mere fifteen people. I took a deep breath before standing up and walking over to the scary looking guards flanking the line on either side. 

"Excuse me, I need to talk to Alfie," I said flashing him my all access pass. He let me through and I walked straight up to Alfie who was talking to a viewer. After they walked away he turned his head in my direction and once he saw me a large smile spread across his face. 

"Zoe," he said still grinning. He walked over and engulfed me in a hug. I breathed in his scent, worried that this would be one of the last times that we were this close to each other for a while. If we continued to talk, we wouldn't see each other in person for a long time after Vidcon. There was only one day left. 

"Alfie," I said still in his arms. I didn't want to ever leave. After a bit though I we pulled apart. I looked into his eyes and felt like crying. "Alfie, I just came to tell you that I really really like you, and-" Alfie interupted me. 

"Zoe, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked, that smile playing across his lips yet again. 

"Of course," I said as he pulled me in for another hug. I felt so incredibly happy in that moment. I just wasn't sure if I had made the right decision or not.