Zoe

Since I got my invitation for Vidcon the days seemed to go by slower. It was months until the event even happened, but those months felt like years to me. There was nothing to do and I often spent the day sitting in my bedroom waiting until I could go to sleep and it would be the next day. 

Dan and Phil tried to get me out of the house to vlog a couple of times, but I just wasn't up for it. I was too excited for Vidcon, but too lazy to do anything besides sit. I was also worried that my anxiety would spike up again if I went out when I was this excited. 

I usually got anxious and nervous when I was waiting for things to happen, such as Vidcon. I just hoped that I wouldn't have a panic attack at the event, that had happened before and they were not pretty. 

The last time it had happened I had been with Dan and Phil, thankfully. We were at a meetup in Hyde Park in London and I just couldn't breathe for a few seconds and I felt like I was going to faint. They helped me to calm down and that was really when we became even closer friends. 

The days passed by slowly, but they did pass by. After what felt like decades it was finally the middle of June and my plane was leaving in a week. This is when I really started to get excited. 

I did my makeup every day practising the different looks that I would do for the event. I carefully picked out every single one of my outfits for the week I was going to be there, making sure that everything was really cute and in style. 

Everything needed to be perfect. 

The week leading up to Vidcon surprisingly went very quickly and before I knew it I was at the airport with Dan and Phil about to go to America. I was probably the most excited I had ever been in my life before. 

This was such a big accomplishment in my life and I would remember it forever. I already could tell that this was going to be the best week of my life. 

xxx