Zoe

It was raining when I woke up, like it usually was in my home in Bath. It rained about one out of every three days in the winter. Thankfully in a few months it would finally be summer and the sun would come out to make a brief two month appearance. Well, hopefully. 

Since it was raining and it was cold in my room I didn't want to get out bed even more, but I knew I had to. Today I had to film and edit a video to get up on my main Youtube channel by the end of the day. I had been doing Youtube for about a year and I had never missed a Sunday when I uploaded. Never. 

I had to stay true to that and not miss again today. 

I yawned as I rolled out of bed and decided that I would film a nail varnish collection video. That would be fairly quick to film, and fairly easy to edit. 

It turns out that I was right because the video was filmed within the hour and I was sitting at my desk editing it shortly after that. I hadn't even bothered to do my makeup for filming and decided to put my bare face up on the interent for the first time. I was so tired right now though it didn't even matter to me. 

When I was done with the video I set it live and checked my email. I normally got a lot of emails from fans and whatnot as well as various emails from companies who wanted me to sponser them, but today I had another email that made me so incredibly happy. 

It was an email from the people at Vidcon telling me that they wanted me to come to the event and have meetups and talk on the stage and everything and that they would pay for all of my expenses including a flight with first class. 

I couldn't have been more overjoyed. Ever since I had become a youtuber, it had been my dream to go to vidcon. The first year I started making videos I wanted to go so badly, but I wasn't well known enough to be invited there and we couldn't afford the plane ride for me to go on my own. 

So this year I was just so excited.

I shut my laptop after my video had gone lived and skipped down the stairs humming loudly. "Why are you so happy?" my brother Joe asked me when I got to the kitchen and started preparing a cup of tea. 

"Oh no reason!" I said joyously grinning from ear to ear. I couldn't wait for June. 

xxx