Alfie

I sighed after the gorgeous girl had left. I knew that my one goal today was to figure out what her name was. I'm sure that Marcus would know. He knew way more youtubers than me and he was just much more well-known as well. 

After I had sat at the table in the breakfast room for a few minutes I thought I might as well go and find Marcus, I hadn't seen him since the night before and I wanted to see how he was. Hopefully he was in our hotel room. 

I took the elevator to the fourth floor and walked down the hallway to our room. I knocked briefly and opened the door to see Marcus sitting on the bed with his laptop out, he was editing a video. 

"Hey man," I said sitting on my bed and pulling out my laptop from its bag. 

"How are you Alf?" he asked turning his attention towards me. "Sorry I didn't get in until late last night, Tyler Oakley, you know him? He wanted to talk to me about doing a collab tomorrow. Oh and also he's having a party tonight and he wanted me to invite you," he said this all and then turned his attention back to his computer. 

I opened twitter and tumblr on my laptop and then started speaking as I scrolled through my dash on tumblr. "Oh awesome, hey this is kind of a weird question, but you know that girl that's friends with Dan and Phil? She has ombre hair and she's British and really pretty." 

There was a pause before Marcus spoke. "I think her name's Zoe, but I'm not sure. Look her up on twitter," he said falling silent after his answer. 

I switched tabs from my tumblr to my twitter and type in 'Zoe' into the search bar. The first person was her. Zoe Sugg. I clicked on her profile and looked through her tweets. She was a youtuber and like she had said she made beauty videos. 

"Was I right? Her name's Zoe right?" Marcus asked shutting his computer; he must have finished editing the video. 

"Ya," I said not answering in great detail because I was so absorbed in all her tweets. I clicked on one of the links that lead to a recent video of hers and plugged in my headphones. I found myself watching the entire eleven minutes of it, even though I didn't care how to do my hair in a fishtail braid. I just wanted to watch it for her. She was perfect. 

I think I was starting to develop feelings for her. I knew it was going to be a great day because I was going to get to see Zoe again at this party. I couldn't wait. 

xxx