Alfie

"Wake up Alfie!" Marcus shouted in my ear early the day before Vidcon. I sat up in bed my eyes already open. I was so excited for tomorrow. "Are you ready to go?" Marcus said standing up after ripping my duvet off of my bed so I was freezing cold. 

"Just a second," I grumbled standing up and walking into the bathroom the get ready. Just because I was really excited didn't mean that I suddenly liked waking up early. Marcus had offered to drive us down to our hotel and I had readily agreed since I wasn't the best driver out there. 

It took us an hour to finally get in the car and start driving down to our hotel. The drive was about three hours and I slept most of the way, since I was very resentful for having been woken up early. Marcus had to sit awkwardly in silence driving me to Vidcon for three hours. 

I did not feel bad at all. 

Marcus woke me up when we got to the hotel and I sat up quickly, like I had done before in my room, but this time I hit my head on the top of the car and swore loudly. "Alfie!" Marcus said sharply, but then laughing loudly. We both started cracking up as we got out of the car and got our stuff. 

"I'm so excited, like this is probably the most excited I've ever been for anything before, and I'm just really glad that I was invited. This is such a great opportunity and I'm so excited to meet my viewers and Dan and Phil. And can't you just wait Marcus?" I kept talking the entire time that we got our keys for our room and walked up seven flights of stairs. 

I just had so many emotions I couldn't keep them in any longer. We went to our room and set our stuff down before walking back down the lobby of the hotel to meet other youtubers. Marcus and I were new to the community so we didn't know hardy anyone, but it was a lot of fun meeting all these new people. 

We met some nice girls named Fleur and Tanya. There was Jenna Marbes, iJustine, the Shaytards, Shayne Dawson, Ian and Anthony of Smosh, and Pewdiepie, plus about twenty more, but no sign of Dan and Phil. I guess ther plane wasn't here yet, well that or they just weren't coming. 

But I was almost positive that they were, Marcus had told me they were and he wouldn't have lied. 

We sat in some chairs as people continued to talk, I was just waiting. Everytime the door of the hotel opened I would look up hoping it was them, but it never was. Then I looked up for about the one hundredth time and it was them. 

They were finally here. 

There was a girl standing next to them, but I hardly payed her any attention at all. I leapt up from my seat and walked as quickly as I could over to them.

"Hi I'm Alfie, I love your videos," I said reaching out to shake their hands. 

"Hey Alfie, I'm Dan, but you probably already know that," Dan said with a goofy grin. 

"And I'm Phil," Phil chimed in. 

I couldn't help but smile, it was going to be a great next few days. 

xxx