Zoe

After I met with that girl, who was the sweetest thing ever, I went to go and try and find these girls named Louise and Tanya. They both made beauty videos as well and we were going to be doing our little meetup with them. I'd never met them before, but I'd watched their videos before and thought they both seemed so sweet and kind. I couldn't wait to meet them. 

"Do you guys know where Louise or Tanya is?" I asked both Dan and Phil who were sort of talking to the crowd of girls though, but I could tell they were politely trying to excuse themselves. They took my question as the oppurtunity and the girls sadly walked away to go and find some other people to talk to. 

"They might be over by where the meetup is, on the other side of the convention hall, we can go and look with you," Phil offered. 

I thanked him and grabbed my bag as they led me over to a small set up area clear on the other side of the room. There was already one girl sitting at the three chairs that where placed there for us. I recognised her immeadiately as Louise, Sprinkleofglitter. 

"Hi, I'm Zoe!" I said cheerifully leaving Dan and Phil and walking over to Louise. She smiled widely and stood up so she was at the same level as me. I held out a hand for a handshake, but she went in for a hug and I instantly knew that this girl was someone I wanted to be friends with.

We talked for a little bit and I found out that we were so similar it was amazing. I loved it. After a bit, Tanya came and I met her and found out that we had a lot of similarities as well. I couldn't believe I hadn't met these women before, because I knew that after this we were going to be very close. 

The day had started out great and I just knew that the night was going to be even better because of this party that Tyler was throwing. I knew that basically every youtuber had been invited to it and it was going to be great. I couldn't wait. I also, couldn't stop thinking about Alfie and how excited I was to see him at this party. 

xxx