Alfie

The days leading up to Vidcon went by so quickly, which was a positive because if they had been slow the next two months of my life would have been torture. Luckily, my days were filled with hanging out with friends, editing videos, and going to meetings. Those two months went by in a flash. Before I knew it, Vidcon was coming up in a week. 

I woke up the Saturday before the event and decided that I might as well pack so I called Marcus and invited him over to have him help me. He was the king of packing and was so good at it. I usually called him over to get him to 'help' me, but he really just ended up packing all my stuff by himself. I mean, I'm not complaining or anything. 

I was sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast and watching a video of Dan and Phil, my favourite youtubers, when Marcus arrived. He knocked on the door and I set my bowl down and paused my video before getting up to let him in. 

He walked in straight past and into the kitchen before speaking. "Do you have any food?" he asked searching through my fridge. I couldn't help but laugh; every time Marcus came to my house he asked me if I had food which I hardly ever did, wouldn't he have learned by now that I never did? 

"Anything you can find is yours," I said smiling. He somehow found an old package of biscuits and started ravaging on those as I finished my video. Dan and Phil always made me laugh so much, watching their videos was usually the most I ever laughed in my life. 

I looked forward to their videos every week and they were the two people who had inspired me to start Youtube in the first place. Well them and the reason that I thought it was so amazing and cool to do stuff like that. 

"Do you know if Dan and Phil are coming to Vidcon?" I asked. They hadn't tweeted about it or mentioned it in any of their videos. I would be devestated if they didn't go this year. They went last year, but of course I couldn't make it last year. They just had better go this year, or else I would be really really upset. 

"I don't know. I'm guessing they will. A lot of their friends are going," Marcus said finishing of the biscuits and tossing the wrapper in the bin. "Ready to pack?" he asked starting to walk back into my room. 

"Don't you mean are you ready to pack?" I asked. He just grumbled, but I knew he loved it.

xxx