49

Louis)

I don't know where I'm going, and I don't know what my intentions are, but all I know is that I'm beyond pissed. Knowing that Chanel has been beaten by someone who's supposed to be there for her... It just makes me sick. Just knowing she's being hurt in the first place, makes my insides turn over and I feel like I'll throw up any time soon.

"Louis!" I heard someone scream after me. They were clearly far behind me, and I knew it was Chanel, but she can not follow me. I know she wants to make sure I'm safe, but it's dark and SHE needs to be safe.

"Go away Chanel, go back home." I Instructed after I turned around and waited for her to catch up to me

"I need to teach this guy a fucking lesson. Where does he live?" Chanel gave me a worried look, and crossed her arms over her chest uncomfortably.

"Please don't go over to him... I'm okay!" She begged, grabbing my arm and leading me back to her place. I shook my head and planted my feet firmly on the ground.

"Give me your phone." I demanded sternly, holding out my hand infront of her. Chanel sighed, and asked me why I needed it.

"I need to call the guys for this. They need to know whats going on with you so they can do something with me about it." I explained. They'll probably kick some god damn ass alongside me.

"No, Louis please don't! I don't want this to turn into a big deal!" Chanel shouted, whilst crying and it took everything in me not to hold her in my arms and tell her that everything will be okay... Until I realized something.

"You don't want me to do something about this because you're scared of him, aren't you?" I accused her, and she shook her head in denial.

"Chanel..." I warned, and she rolled her teared up eyes.

"Come back inside with me, and I'll tell you." She negotiated. It seemed fair, so I walked back with her in a huff.

--

"Now, answer my question from before." I demanded. We were both standing beside her living room couch.

"Of course im scared of him, he hits me for god sakes! But, do I really blame him? He does it for a reason. He hurts me because I deserve it."

Her words hit me like a ton of bricks, my heart breaking into millions of tiny pieces by the time she finished that sentence. She doesn't deserve anything like this. I shook my head. Vigorously at her ridiculous words.

"Why do you think you deserve this?" I yelled, anger getting the best of me. She's wrong, and deep down she knows it.

"We accept the love we think we deserve." Chanel answered in a much quieter tone than mine. I sighed.

"Why do you think you deserve this? Why are you so hung up on this theory that your life sucks?"

"You know what Louis, there is a story behind every fucking person, okay? There is a reason I am the way I am. There is a reason I think the way I do. I'm not just like this because I want to be, something in my past created this that I'm not yet willing to share with you yet." Chanel screamed, stepping closer towards me, so that our bodies were almost touching.

--

Chanel)

I felt Louis' breathe surround my face, smelling like mint.

"It's the way I am, I'm impossible to fix so stop trying." I added.

"You're living in hell, Chanel, and you need to get out of it." Louis said, looking in my eyes and nowhere else. I scoffed, stepping back a bit and crossing my arms over my chest.