36

family guy had just ended five minutes ago, and I've been on the phone with Louis for the past couple of minutes.

"No Louis, you really can't come over." I laughed. He kept prodding for him to come over, but honestly it's a school night and I'm so tired.

"Please?" He whined, and I smiled while rolling my eyes.

"I'll tell you what, I'll hang out with you, and all the boys tomorrow after school. deal?"

"Fine." Louis sighed dramatically, and we both said goodbye whilst hanging up.

--

I woke up in a jolt, sweat beading across my face. That dream felt so real. It didn't feel like all the other times. I quickly got out of bed, and strolled over to my parents room. I crawled into bed with my mom. My dad was probably sleeping on the couch. I sighed, and fell asleep instantly.

--

"Honey, honey?" I heard from above me, and I cringed at the bright light shining through my closed eyelids.

"Wake up, or you'll be late for school." My mothers soft voice explained, while tucking some disheveled hair behind my ear.

I opened one eye, watching my mother struggle to get me up. When I finally did, I smiled at my mother and did all my morning routines. I went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, and why the hell not? I curled my hair. I got dressed into skinny jeans, with a t-shirt I got at a billy talent concert I went too. I applied my makeup, (because there's no reason to give anyone a scare today.) and went downstairs for breakfast, where I smelt something amazing.

"Hi baby, grab a seat, and I'll put some eggs and bacon on your plate." My dad informed me, and I nodded, sitting at our kitchen island.

"You look nice today." My dad added, looking at me for a quick second, and I almost wanted to say,

"Who paid you," but I don't think he would get the joke.

"Thanks." I settled on a reply. My dad gave me a plate with delicious food on it, and I devoured it in a span of 3 minutes. You see why I'm fat now?

--

Seven. Fucking. Hours of school, and all I could think about was food, and my day with the boys.

When the idiots stopped calling me slut, fat, and whore, I left school, and started walking back to my house.

I decided to call Louis too see if he remembered our plans.

"Hello?" He asked, picking up his phone.

"Louis, we still for today?"

"yeah. the boys and I are coming over to your house soon, and we couldn't be more happy " Louis said. I could almost see the biggest smile on his face.

we both exchanged our goodbyes, and I walked at a quicker pace to my house.

--

"Hey guys... How did you get in?" I asked the boys just as soon as I got in my house. The door was wide open, and now my house is cold.

I approached the living room, and looked at all the boys sipping a substance from their mugs. I have to admit, I'm a little embarrassed that they found the mugs with their faces on it...

"Niall found a pin on the streets, and we opened it with that." Liam laughed, looking over at Niall, and they both exchanged a smirk.

"So, what's with our faces on your kitchen appliances?" Louis asked, the other boys tried to stifle their laughs. I rolled my eyes to hide my mortified state.

"I.. I am a huge fan, okay? So, usually, huge fans get merchandize from their favorite band." I stated, crossing my arms across my chest.

Louis threw his hands up defensively, in a joking manner.

"I get it, babe. No need to get defensive."

Babe? I like the sound of that. Two body guards walked into the kitchen. When did they come in? Why didn't I see the two walking buildings?

There was an awkward silence, and this time I was certain it was because of me. I was looking at my phone to see if that kian guy texted me yet.

"So Chanel, any boys in your life?" Harry asked me, nudging my arm slightly while winking at me, and I briefly looked at Louis, for some reason. He blushed, not looking away from me.

"There's this guy.." I may have blushed. May have.

Harry looked at Louis before talking.

"Who?"

"Well, I was walking over to Starbucks yesterday, and the guy behind the counter, his names kian, anyways, he asked me out and I kind of said yes..." I smiled, biting my lip, and automatically the mood shifted throughout the room.

"Really?" Zayn finally asked, and I nodded. My phone buzzed, and I saw a text from none other then kian.

"That's him right now," I smiled, getting up from the spot between Louis and harry.

"I'll just be a second, I need food." I informed them, rubbing my belly for emphasis, and Niall shouted,

"Bring some for Liam and I too." I nodded, and disappeared into the kitchen.

--

Louis)

she has a boyfriend? I cant believe this. I broke up with Eleanor because I wanted to be with Chanel, and now she has a boyfriend. granted, I should have told her how I felt. I'm glad she finally has someone to rely on for when we hit the road again, but... I just don't know why this feels so wrong.

"I totally understand if you want to leave now, man." harry whispered to me, but I silenced him with a shake of my head.

"I'm not a baby, I'm not going to leave because she has a fucking boyfriend."

harry through his hands up I'm defense.

"woah wooah ...were all pals here, take it easy." he stated, in a hushed tone. I apologized, and waited patiently for Chanel to come. back.

--

Chanel)

"listen," kian started. I was afraid he would break up with me already, but he surprised me by saying'

"I'm not one of those guys who have to wait three days to call the girl. I think if you like her, you let her know. which is what I'm doing now." I smiled when he finished the little cliché, sappy speech. I loved it nonetheless.

"thanks for calling... I think it's safe to say that a second date is appropriate" I played with my finger tips while waiting impatiently for his answer.

"I think so too. I actually called for that."

"cool..." I replied, biting my lip

"cool." and we both hung up.

--

Louis)

Chanel came back from the kitchen looking high.

"where's our food?" liam pouted. Chanel shrugged.

"I didn't even have any. i was too busy talking to kian" I scowled. I already don't like the guy.