47

"You're an asshole, you know that? You deserve everything coming your way." I spat at my boyfriend. Why do I put up with his shit? It's been three weeks since his attempt to sleep with me. Three fucking weeks. You know why I'm still here? Because I've told myself I deserve it. Scratch that, I know I deserve it. For what I've done in the past, for how I treat myself, how I treat others. I deserve everything.

We were arguing at his house, and at the moment we were alone. My mom and dad were at court, filing out the last set of papers to close the deal on their divorce.

I've been speaking to Louis more frequently now-a-days. I guess he just comforts me when kian goes all wild fire. I never tell him what kian does though. Never would I ever do that, unless I wanted to be brutally murdered. There is no doubt in my mind kian would do that.

"I'm fucking tired of your back talking, shitty mouth! Come here." He demanded, pointing at where his feet were placed for emphasis.

"No, I want to know why you were texting some girl sexy little messages." I demanded, folding my arms. Tears were brimming my eyes, and I fought to hold them back. I don't know why I care so much. He's a dick, but I'm too far invested in this relationship, no matter how hard I get beaten on a daily basis.

"that's not all I did. I also sent her nudes, and got her nudes back." He smirked, grasping hold of my arm. I tried to pry away, slapping his hands to try to free myself.

"Let me go, pervert!" I screamed, and I earned a slap across the face. I fell to the ground, whimpering as I went.

"Would you SHUTUP? The neighbours are sure to hear you if you keep that up. Now, are we going to talk about this like civilized people, or are we going to keep fighting like delinquents?" He snarled, looking at my lips, not hungry for lust, but more like he was thinking of a way to kill them. He looked angry, and I didn't like it.

"You don't get to look at me like I'm some wild animal. I'm a human being. And you cyber cheated on me." I growled, finally getting out of his grasp.

"You deserved it, because you're you. You're irrelevant and you are worthless." His words pierced through me like a thousand needles, and I fell to the ground.

"You're right..." I mumbled. Turning around to face him, I saw his smug smile.

"I'm sorry for being such a disgrace to you..."

"You're a disgrace to everyone, now come here baby..." He cooed over to me, and I rushed into his warm arms.

I looked at my phone, and saw a text from my dad

"I have to get home now. Can you drive me?" I asked after five minutes of sitting in his embrace. He sighed a long, deep sigh.

"Why?"

"Well, my dad texted for me to see his new house," I fiddled with my fingers in my lap. "And he said he was done filing divorce papers, so I should go now."

"Fine, get in the car."

--

Louis)

My head was killing me. I sat up in my bed, looking at the time that read 2:50 PM. I sighed. I slept in this late? Why didn't the boys wake me up? I tried to get up but I have a massive hangover that doesn't seem to want to leave.

"Here, take this." Harry instructed as he walked in my room, and handed me a tylenol and a bottle of water. I thanked him, and slid the Tylenol down my throat along with the water for support.

"What happened last night?" I winced, as harry drew open the curtains.

"nothing you need to worry about right now. Just drink your water." Harry glared at me.

"Pass me another shot, eric." I demanded, slamming my previous one on the table.

"Another one?" Niall gaped.

"All I remember is drinking a lot." I mumbled, getting up hesitantly and drawing the curtains back. I don't need light at the moment, especially not one that is piercing through my eyes like a thousand laser beams.

"Yeah, you did." Harry sighed, while walking out of my room. I decided to ignore that comment. I'm sure the others drank just as much as I did.

"Where are the other boys?"

"I got a text from them a while ago saying they were at a coffee shop called Tim Hortons. They're bringing you back a bagel." Harry informed me, and I shrugged.

"Alright, thanks." I said, and harry nodded my way. Why is he acting so awkward?

"Something wrong?" I asked him, and he shook his head.

The rest of the boys came in the door silently, tossing me a brown paper bag with what I'm assuming is my bagel, and Niall slammed the door behind him. My head throbbed even fiercer, and I rubbed my temples for comfort.

"Guys, I have a major hangover." I complained, taking another sip from my water bottle.

"We know." Liam murmured.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, getting up from my spot on the couch and looking down at the boys.

"Yes!" They all chorused, except harry. He was just staring off into the distance, scowling.

"What, what did I do?" I begged for some answers. Obviously I was really drunk, and last night I was hurting so it could've been really bad...

"I don't know," harry said. "You were being a dick, and for what exactly?" Harry got up, and pointed an accusing finger at me.

"I was upset, okay?" I snarled, sitting back down.

"About what?" Niall asked, everyone's irritation only growing stronger by the minute.

"Chanel, okay? I was upset because she told me she was with her boyfriend." Now that I say this out loud, I feel absolutely ridiculous.

"You're fucking serious?" Harry shouted.

"Yes!" I shouted back, getting back up so harry and I were face to face.

"You were a dick because you're too much of a wanker to go up to a girl and tell her you have a massive crush on her?" Harry accused me, yelling in my face while doing so. I'm too much of a wanker?

"No, i don't have to explain myself to you. Plus, it was one night that I was a dick." I defended myself, and harry rolled his eyes, and held his breath. He was clearly angry, but I'm glad he didn't have a rebuttle.

"It wasn't just yesterday,"Liam spoke up. "You've been a dick ever since you met her, and we're fed up with it!"

I said nothing. I couldn't really saying anything to that except, "it's a bad religion, to be in love with someone who could never be in love with you."

--

Chanel)

"Get out." Kian demanded, pulling into my driveway. I obliged, pulling the handle on my door, but before I could get out kian grabbed my hand back, and forcefully kissed my lips. I didn't mind. This is what couples are supposed to do anyways. After that, I got out and greeted my dad, who was waiting for me at the front porch. Kian drove off, and I climbed into my dad's car, to look at his new house.

[a/n: SORRY I COULDNT UPDATE SOON ENOUGH, I HAD WIFI AND DATA USAGE TROUBLES AND I FIGURED THAT I CANT SET A DATE FOR UPDATING BECAUSE SHIT LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN, SO IT WILL NOT HAVE A WEEKLY UPDATE. PROBABLY A DAILY, OR IF NOT THEN ANY TIME BUT YEAH HA.

Stay lovely xx.]