3

•done on my IPOD so there might be mistakes here and there.•

"Im glad that you scheduled an appointment with me, Chanel. It's nice seeing you again." Evangeline said, smiling with her perfect white teeth. I smiled faintly back, fidgeting with my finger nails. She took my silence as an excuse for her to talk again.

"Im going to ask you a few questions, please... Try to answer them truthfully. I'm only trying to help you." She pleaded, and I sighed, nodding, while sitting up on my chair.

"What is making you so depressed? Is Something going on at home? School? Did something happen too you?" She asked, getting her pen and pad of paper ready. I sighed, before speaking.

"Stress, bullies, and ... Some things happening at home..." I confessed, and hung my head low as I did so. All I heard was the 'tick tock' of the wall clock, and her pen hitting the paper at rapid speed.

"We'll start with the stress..." She said.

"What's stressing you out so much?" She asked. I sighed once again.

"Not knowing when my punishments are going to happen, um... Sometimes the amount of school work, how nobody but my parents care about me." I said, and started to bite my finger nails. Evangeline noticed me biting them, and wrote something down on her pad of paper, nodding her head. She looked up at me.

"You said something about... Punishments? What are those about?" She asked, hitting the tip of the pen, to the middle of the pad of paper.

"That's where the bullies come in." I say, hesitating to finish.

"Go on, tell me about the bullies?" She asked. Why is she staying so calm? It's freaking me out.

"Well.. There's Emily, and sarah... They're mainly the ones who create a big dilemma in my life. They make everyone turn on me, ever since I was little." I said, and Evangeline wrote something down on her pad of paper, nodding her head along.

"You're doing really good, Chanel.. Now tell me, what punishments has these girls and everyone else caused you?" She asked.

"Dumped me into trash bins, um... Beat me up... Um... Stole my lunch, replacing it with something utterly disgusting... Many other things I can't thing of at the moment." I said. She nodded, writing more down.

"Ok... Now, what else is going on? You mentioned that something was going on at home? Do you mind telling me about that?" Evangeline asked, and I bit my nails again.

"The stress... I can't deal with it!-" I broke out, unable to keep my cool anymore. She wrote down something nodding her head.

"Tell me. What stress?" She asked.

I sighed.

"My parents fight! Constantly! I know it's because of me." I say through clenched teeth, pulling at my hair.

"How do you know?" Evangeline asked. Again, so calm. It's annoying.

"I can hear when they yell. If its not 'look what we've made our child into, a self harmer!' It's 'where did we go wrong?' I can't deal with it anymore!" I said, and fiddled with my fingers again. She wrote something down.

"Im sure they don't mean for you to hear it." She said. I sighed.

"Is that any better?" I asked, and she wrote more things down.

"I've also been having these... Dreams." I say. Eva leans in a bit.

"Dreams?" She asked. I nodded.

"More like... Nightmares." I say, and look at my stubby nails before biting them.

"Tell me about these nightmares." She asks, but it comes out more like a demand.

"I don't feel comfortable with that..." I confess. She nods.

"It will help you." She informs me, but I shake my head.

"An hour is up... See you next week?" I say, and bolt out of the room, leaving Evangeline speechless.