58

Chanel)

Louis and I lay entangled in each other, me listening to the sound of his heartbeat as I lay against his chest. This feels so right, but I'm hurting in places I shouldn't, my lower region feeling like stacks of knives have settled down there for the time being. It is so intense that I think if I get up, my, well my exposed part might explode.

That couldn't have been special for Louis. He's done this before, he's had experience, this had to have been a boring thing for him. Well, of course he enjoyed it but I think if I had experience he would have enjoyed it more.

Here you go again, you annoying twat.

"Wow." Louis breathed after a long time of complete silence. "Wow." He said again, tracing patterns on my upper arm with his index finger.

"What?" I laughed nuzzling my head further into the crook of his neck. He shook his head, and for a second I thought he was going to humiliate me and say something negative about my first actually intimate, passionate sexual experience.

"Woooow." He dragged out the 'o'. I smiled. "That was incredible."

"Oh please..." I scoffed. "You have been with other girls before. You already have me, you don't have to lie." I smiled to make it seem like a joke.

"You think I didn't enjoy that even better then with them?" He asked, looking baffled and I nodded my head. Louis gasped dramatically, and then dropped his goofy expression, craning his neck to look me in the eyes. He then sat up, pulling me up with him.

I cried in pain, my lower region screaming at me to stop any fast movements. I mentally apologized, as Louis looked at me sympathetically.

"Fuck. Sorry, fuck." He cursed, and I half heartedly laughed.

"It's okay." I cringed as I sat flat on my ass on the soft cushiony bed. Louis crossed his legs. As much as i wanted to look down in his lap (or sit there...) , I refrained. Although he not so subtly checked me out before speaking.

Not right now, horny fuck. My body can't take it.

"You were better than Hannah or Eleanor or anyone else I've been with times one fucking million..." Louis gleamed, flashing me a bright, pearly white, toothy grin. I shook my head, laughing. He can't be serious.

"Who was your first?" I asked before my mind could flash me signals to not ask such a personal question, although Louis didn't seem to mind.

"I was fourteen, and a girl asked me so I accepted, of course. Which teenage boy would pass up an offer like that?" Louis laughed.

I decided to change the subject, not wanting to talk about the girl he 'fucked' when he was fourteen.

"It hurts."

"What hurts?"

"Everything. Everything hurts. Well, everything down there." I pointed to my lower region, and Louis laughed, and then stopped himself before I could deem him as insensitive.

"Sorry I made you hurt down there."

"It's okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

When that conversation ended I couldn't help but think of the fault in our stars, Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus waters in their fight for love.

"I kinda have to go pee." I embarrassingly admitted, and Louis chuckled.

"Then go."

"Carry me?"

"You want me to carry you? To the bathroom?"

"Yes, I feel as though if I walk I'll be paralyzed from the waist down."

"The things I do for the women I love..." He smiled cheekily as he swooped me in his arms, and carried me two steps into the bathroom

[a/n: sorry I haven't updated, I got my phone taken away and I refuse to use a computer🙉... Anyways. If you're wondering what happened, just note that I'm such a rebel. The biggest. Jokes i didn't clean my room okay um bye I guess. I'll try to update tomorrow too.]