14

Chanel:

I sat on the curb, waiting for Harry's arrival. My thoughts drifted from one thing to another. If it wasn't

'When is he going to get here?'

It was

'Did he get lost'

Then

'I wonder if anyone's watching me'.

The last one was something I really had to worry about. I can't think about that right now, I just can't.

I suddenly got a text.

From, unknown:

Fuck you, bitch. I Fucking hope you die, I'm behind you.

Okay, don't turn around. Don't turn around. Don't turn around. Don- oh shit, I turned around..

"Stop threatening me, you know you could go to jail for that?" I scoffed, and jake sat down beside me.

"Yeah, but I don't care. And nobody else does."

"Fuck you."

"Only if you let me." I cringed. He didn't give me the choice for anything last night...

"I have someone picking me up, so I suggest that you leave. Unless you want to get your ass kicked again." I warned, and jake eyed me.

"I didn't get my my ass kicked." I choked on my laughter.

"Please." He ignored my sarcastic statement.

"Whose picking you up?" I rolled my eyes at his question.

"Nosy son of a bitch, you are." I retaliated, and jake grabbed a fistful of my hair. I yelped in pain.

"Im going to ask again, who is picking you up? I don't want a smart ass remark this time." He warned, and I nodded my head.

"my boyfriend!" I blurted out... What? Harry is not my boyfriend, and I don't think he would like my little outburst.

Jake chuckled a bit.

"Okay, now I know you're lying to me."

"No, I swear. Wait here, and you'll see."

"Okay, fine. Ill wait here. But, when he comes, I better see you kiss him, so I know you're not lying." He demanded. I gulped... What would harry do if I kissed him?

--

Harry:

I was two minutes away from the school, and two minutes away from Chanel. Torn came on the radio, and I silently smiled to my self, as the memories came flooding back.

The judges house, the boys, the song. The relief we felt when we were put through. When louis had to go to the hospital, and made it back in time to sing. What an amazing memory.

I finally approached chanel, and I saw She was sitting on the curb with a boy. She looked agitated. Oh god.

I got out of my car, and walked to Chanel. With each step I took, Chanel grew more and more nervous, but for what?

"Okay, I'm here love. Whose this?" I asked her, looking at the boy smirking at Chanel, and nodding his head. Chanel attempted at stretching out her shirt collar, for more air I presume. I'm confused.

"This is jake, but that's not important.." She said as she approached me, grabbing me by the arm to the car. Before we got in, jake called out to Chanel.

"Remember?" He called out, impatiently. Chanel nodded timidly, wrapping her arms around my neck. I must've looked confused, as she leaned in to kiss me. I stood there frozen... 'A pretty girl leans in to kiss you, and you're frozen, good job harry', I scold my self.