Q&A

This will be a non-update chapter.
BUT. WAIT. KEEP READING.

This will be a Question & Answer.

[Due to Fanfiction.net 's guidelines, I will only post this on Wattpad]

This is not a suggestions page, but more of a feedback & also a way for me to know what readers think. If I do find that they raised a feature that can be a good addition without disrupting my plans on the plot, then I'll add it.

Please answer honestly but also politely, because it's also a method for me to interact with readers & their thoughts. Please answer part by part. Remember, you are my support. A man can lean on a tree, but he has to water them daily otherwise, it will not be nourished & it will rot; and the man has no tree to rely on anymore.

Questionaire

Section A: Thoughts on CoAi

1) Top reason you ship CoAi?

2) What is your favourite canon CoAi moment?

3) What is your favourite CoAi moment in THIS fanfiction?

Section B: Conan

4) While it is obvious Ai has feelings for Conan, do you think in THIS fanfiction, Conan already has feelings for Ai? By how much? Has he realised it? Justify your thoughts.

5) In this Fanfiction, what do you think Conan is struggling with?

6) Name a weakness of Conan's.

Section C: Haibara Ai

7) What is your theory on Gin & Sherry's relationship?

8)  Why do you think Ai fears Vermouth so much?

9) Name a weakness of Haibara Ai.

Section C: Black Organisation

10) So the Boss isn't the Anakota in the actual series for this fanfiction. What do you think this Fanfiction's version of the Boss's personality is like?

11) Which of the BO members (other than Ai) are you itching for a backstory the most?

12) Do you think the BO members used to be "good"? Or were they just bad people? How do you think they've joined the syndicate?

Section D: Other characters

13) If you were Ran, what would you do in this situation?

14) In this fanfiction, I paired Mitsuhiko & Ayumi together because I think it would have been more realistic & it parallels romantic relationship between Ai and Conan; in a more innocent and "young love" romance of it. It also goes to show the differences of infatuation and real love while growing up with somebody. However, I do wish to know what you readers think of it.

15) How do you feel about Genta being killed off in this fanfiction?

16) With so many character deaths and injured ones, which incident (other than Genta's) left you the biggest impact?

17) Who do you expect to die/get injured next?

Section E: About this Fanfiction

18) Why do you think the title is "Kiss of Death"?

19) There's readers who commented that this fiction is dark. From ratings 1 to 10, where 1 is Doraemon and 10 is Berserk, how dark do you think is this fanfiction so far?

20) Do you want this fanfic to be have more dark elements? What is a topic you're not comfortable with or want to raise awareness of?

21) This fiction is not yet dark enough to be rated M. Do you want it to be rated M? (Not because of smuts, but because it'll feature some disturbing scenes). Are you comfortable with violence & mature (sexual or not) themes?

22) How many chapters do you expect this Fanfiction to be?

23) Do you like long chapters (3000+ words)? Or short ones (less than 1500 words)? Or medium ones (1500 to 3000 words).

24) What do you think will happen next?

25) What do you want to happen in this fanfiction? (Again, may not take up the suggestion but I want to know your opinions).

26) Other than the plot device, what do you think I can improve on (language skills, I'm pretty careless at grammar to be frank). I might consider it, provided that it does not disrupt my writing style.

27) I want to write this fiction because I want CoAi fans to find solace in a work when Detective Conan has (probably) ended with ShinRan. But why did you read this Fanfiction?

28) What do you think of the mystery in this fiction? What is your deduction?

29) This question is important for plot purposes: Do you think the personae of Shinichi and Conan are different? How are they different?

30) What is the biggest feature that CoAi has that the ShinRan pairing does not have? (Again, this is NOT to imply or rant about why CoAi is better, but rather express the difference between the relationship).

31) In a romance, what do you consider as ideal and what do you consider as unrealistic?

32) Other than CoAi pairing, what other anime pairings do you like?

33) I want to know more about you as a reader: Name your top 5 favourite anime/manga. Mine's "Attack on Titan", "Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood", "Hunter x Hunter", "Tokyo Ghoul" (manga, not anime) and "Berserk" (manga, not anime).

34) I want to know more about you as a reader: What books/show genre do you like? I tend to like shounen/seinen anime under fantasy, horror, mystery, action and/or adventure (remember that the genre preference affects the writing style).

35) Anything else you'll want to share with me?

Thank you for taking your time to read & answer this.

Also, sorry for not updating! I'm resigning after 1st week of July to have more time for myself before my university life starts! Just wait a bit more please.