Desires

"There's no mistaken..." the man donned in jet black coat muttered. An image of a boy in spectacles flashed in Gin's memory.

That brat in glasses... The resemblance is uncanny. There's not a doubt, he is Kudo Shinichi. Why did that poison shrink him?

Gin started to mentally place the pieces together- Kudo Shinichi's disappearance, Sherry's miraculous escape, the boy with the glasses that almost caught him...

To add cherry to the ice-cream of revelation, he remembered walking past that same boy with spectacles, with a girl. Her reddish-brown hair was unmistakable, her fearful expression when he pointed the gun at her, and worst of all - the manner she clutched onto the boy tightly. It's all pouring into a complete jigsaw puzzle:

Sherry and Kudo Shinichi are still alive, shrunk by the APTX 4869. The likelihood of them living together is very high. Since they will be living under the same roof and with uncontrollable hormones, only heavens know what the shrunken teens are doing.

He innerly smashed his incompetency for not noticing this. To think Kudo Shinichi would still be alive.

He remembered clearly like it was yesterday. That day when he almost had Sherry all to himself, but the brat of a detective ruined it all. He remembered vividly and heard his words clearly alright. The very sentence that makes Gin quiver in jealousy:

"Gin, you lost. I already have her. I've seen the whole of her. I've seen all that you didn't" -while unknown to him, this was just a phrase to aggravate and distort his concentration, Gin couldn't bear to fathom the possibility of Sherry clutching onto the intrusive detective's shirt, smearing her tears with it and the boy whispering sweet nothings while taking her to his chamber. He growled in anger at the thought of Shinichi's unworthy hands touching the forbidden softness of Sherry's back and whiffing her natural feminine scent. If Sherry did spend the night in passionate flames with that detective, the toxic jealousy would have murdered Gin. Sherry was his unattained desire, and if Shinichi grabs hold of it, Gin had already lost the battle.

Sherry was his. No one else can have her.

Then there Gin was, standing outside the Agasa residence. There was no one in the Kudo residence, he'd double-checked on it. Although unknown to Gin, Akai did reside there temporarily years back, only to move out once the operation to take down the Black Organization was done 5 years ago.

"There's no doubt about it... Sherry is here, I can feel herself shivering alone," he said, looking at the Agasa residence like an animal to prey on. Gin certainly did some research, quickly finding out that the neighbour next door is a friend of the Kudo family. Knowing Sherry, she would've stayed in this place. Gin smirked, sensing imaginary trumpets of triumph once she finds her. But no, he will not be merciful and murder her just yet. He'll use her to lure the detective out and torture him while she watches.

While his desire for Sherry was as thunderous as an incoming storm, the thirst for Shinichi's blood was the powerful typhoon. There was a list of treatments he had in mind already, too many to even make a list. But what will he start off first? Electrocution? Caning? Wait- there's a plier to tear off his nails, right? Gin's eyes flickered in excitement at the image of a screaming Sherry upon the detective's battered cadaver.

I wonder how much this detective can take before he breaks. Maybe hammer his face? Give daily beatings? Scald him in hot water? Force him to drink water and compress it out of him? Oh, the list is endless! It's either he dies in disgrace or he lives long enough to be driven to madness. Wait-what the-!