Prologue part 2

Well thank you for reading and I hope you like the second part of the prologue I know there are so many emotions from Rory and Logan..well then let's start the newest part.

"I know that you've hurt Logan but I'm sure our daughter is in a place where everything is ok, believe me, but we have to deal with it that she will never come back to us, and you can't always run away from that. I know it's not easy at all Logan, but we have to stay strong for us and our family, otherwise, we'll break down" Rory tried to bring him back to the bottom of the facts.

Logan took a deep breath and had realized what his wife had just said. How could she speak so indifferently?

"Rory, you are talking about our daughter as if she had been dead for 14 years, and with every passing day I miss her more," Logan poured out his heart, stood up and left without another word the bedroom. He had to get out of here before he would explode like a bomb.

Rory dropped back to bed. She never could forget the disappearance of Norah. She had loved her daughters since the first minute she had known that she was getting twins.

For hours she sat in her rocking chair in the twins' room and told them stories although they weren't even in the world. So how could Logan say that she didn't miss her?! She buried her face in her pillow and cried. Cried for all the years she had spent with Logan in quarreling or silence.

How often had Rory wanted to reveal Logan to her emotions? But as soon as she did so, she lost all courage because she simply couldn't trust him at that point. Rory knew her husband very well and he was sometimes very sensitive. Her feelings overwhelmed her and she curled up like a little baby in her mother's bosom.

"Why does it have to hurt so much? Why did you take the most important thing in my life, why God?" She whispered, tearfully stuck her head into the pillow and suddenly felt two small hands on her back.

"Mommy, why are you so sad?" She heard the voice from her youngest son. She got up and wiped her tears from her face.

"This isn't important. Come on, we're making breakfast, "she said, and could only hope her son wouldn't ask why she'd cried before.

"Ok and mommy, are we going to make pancakes with maple syrup?", asked Jacob with a big grin on his face.

"Yeah, of course Jacob." Rory nodded, rose from the bed and went to the kitchen with the youngest family member.

While Jake and his mother were preparing breakfast, Logan was sitting in the large garden, stirring into the middle of nowhere.

Here he could simply let his thoughts wander and give his grief free rein, without anyone disturbing him.

This day was so hard for him and if Logan could wish for anything in his life, he would undo anything that had happened the last 13 years and 5 months.

And the next moment he realized how much he missed his daughter Norah. Norah and Nathalie were a big surprise for him and Rory but they were so glad at that time that they decided to have the babies.

Although they had known that there will be many sleepless nights, changing diapers and taking care of the babies. But with Rory, it was worth it. He reached into the pocket of his black leather jacket, took the wallet from the pocket, opened it and took out a folded Photograph.

Logan smoothed it and looked at it. It showed his little girl playing on her crawling blanket. Her brown eyes lit up and Logan had to swallow violently.

"Oh, my little princess," he whispered mournfully and cried softly to himself.

The psychological pain almost brought him to his senses, but he didn't want to suppress these feelings that day.He would have given up everything just to get Norah back and that his little sunshine was taken away after less than a year, he couldn't understand. What did those people want from him and his family?