:Chapter 28:

:Dalton:

I sat in a chair at the pack house. Kadan was next to Alana who was holding a few days old Isadora. Such a cute little baby and very calm surprisingly. Alana said she rarely cried. 'Very different from Isaac. Very different.'

Isaac at such a young age had a very weird sense of humor. Alana had Isadora very close to her. Isadora wore a little pink with cheetah print outfit. Isadora had some hair on her head. Strawberry blonde just like her parents. Her eyes were brown and almond shaped eyes. She's cute as a baby.

"My mom bought Isadora a few outfits." Alana said leaning into Kadan who was quick to hug her. 'He now has two special girls in his life.' Yes he did. 'I have a special girl in my life. Her name is Isabella.' Mhm. Alana got up and Kadan followed her.

"My parents are here." Alana said before the two walked out. I nodded and watched the two walk out. I got up and walked around the room. Some of the pack chefs had made some dessert and dinner. Since it was the Beta's daughter coming in it was more big then a warrior.

Just like Isaac's. Except I wasn't here for Isaac. None of us were except for Alex since a psycho wendigo just had to happen but I saw pictures. But we were here now. There was a cake with pink icing. Alana's request. Alana just loved the color pink.

'She is making Kadan have a pink shirt and tie for prom not to mention a pink and gold mask.' Ash cackled at that. We had a black suit and a bunch of different color ties depending on what Isabella wore. I was interested on what Isabella had for a dress though. Maybe she'd give me a hint.

I hope she would or at least tell me the color of her dress so I knew what tie to wear. I watched as Alana and Kadan came back in followed by both of their parents. Whitey was wearing a dress. A red shoulder-less shirt with a belt and flowers.

My parents followed in next. My mom looked to be in her early twenties and not thirties. The rest of my brothers followed in next and I got up to go join them to make the two families fit. The current Gamma and Delta were the next to come in.

Neither of them had children. Hence why Rory would become Gamma and Nico the Delta. 'And I will become the alpha when the time is right.' Mhm. "It's so nice to see you two had a child." Whitney said with a smile. Kadan pulled Alana close who held Isadora to her chest.

Danielle sniffed the air. "Your hunter has arrived." Danielle said with a small smile. I raised an eyebrow when a shot take place. "You stupid fucking idiot! Are you out of your mind!" Someone shouted. Kadan looked at me as did Nico who held Angel with a smirk.

"Dalton go take care of it." Danielle said. 'Here it comes.' I was confused until Isabella came in dragging both Lucas and Enyr in tow. Lucas was laughing his ass off while Enyr was bright red. More red then his hair. "You brought them to our home!" Isabella yelled.

Nico patted my back as I went down. Ryne followed in with Derik. Derik had a gun strapped to his arm. "What's wrong?" I asked. "The fact that I found a fucking incubus in there bed and saw my brother naked." Isabella said. "You didn't knock." Enyr said softly.

"He could of fed off of you. You could lose some years." Isabella said her eyes a very bright blue. Lucas turned towards her. 'The power those two radiate. I think Lilith and Satan are coming out.' I let my eyes turn gold and looked through my wolf vision something I learned I could do.

Satan stood behind Isabella not very bright but still there, tail, wings and horns. Lilith stood next to her beautiful as ever. No! Snap out of it Isabella is beautiful. "I'd never let Brenex feed off of him. If he did he'd be giving his energy back to replenish Enyr's." Lucas started.

"I'd never put Enyr in a situation he didn't want to do. I'd send Brenex packing. He agreed to it." Lucas said crossing his arms across his chest. "Are we ok now?" I asked. 'I hope they are.' "Tell Brenex that if he hurts my brother I'm coming for him." Isabella said.

Lucas nodded. "We ok now?" Lucas asked. Isabella nodded. Enyr straightened himself up. "No incubus could take me down anyway." Enyr said. Isabella nodded and turned towards me giving me a chance to take in her outfit. A see through black top with lace and a black bra. Skulls shorts ad heeled combat boots.

In her boot was a dagger. 'She is really prepared for anything.' I smiled at her and the air loosened up. No fights were to occur now. I walked back to my parents and brothers.

"Incubus?" Angel asked. "Male sex demon." I answered for her. Alana watched Isabella as her and Lucas stared each other down. Lucas shook his head and walked away with Enyr following him. Isabella walked over to Ryne and raised an eyebrow at him as some werewolves came in.

The celebration was getting started.
**************
Kadan was near the cake cutting chunks of it out. The werewolves that had attended about forty of them were over surrounding everyone. Some warriors congratulated Alana on her successful birth. 'We were there for the birth. Makes me feel powerful.'

Kadan took two slices before going to sit at a table. My family was next for the cake and it continued on till everyone had what they wanted. Dinner had just been served. The chefs had made venison and hare. Kills from the warriors and scouts actually. Isabella passed on it.

Orchid was sitting with Andrew. She wore a Alex Perry Brooklynn mini dress. I only knew what it was because of my mother being a fashion designer. Then heels to make herself look taller. Her red curly hair went down her shoulders as Andrew pulled her closer to him.

His eyes watched very carefully as Trace walked by. One of Andrew's main bullies. Trace smirked. 'This won't end well.' Orchid glanced at him and I watched as she waved her fingers around. Trace went to go spew out an insult but froze as nothing came out. He looked horrified and it took only a moment to settle in.

Orchid had taken his voice. 'Like Ursula. Except Orchid is a witch.' Mhm. Trace scurried away in embarrassment his cheeks red in embarrassment. Isabella watched him with a smirk probably contemplating if she should make it worse by setting him on fire. 'Again.'

Lucas and Enyr talked her out of it. 'Surprisingly.' Isabella isn't one that is very easily persuaded out of things. 'Mhm.' I took bite out of my cake and watched Alana in amusement. Trace had stepped a little to close to Alana earning a growl from Alana. A very rare occurrence. Alana rarely growled at people.

Kadan was usually the one doing it. 'She is a mama wolf right now.' 'Never mess with a mama wolf.' We continued the celebration of the birth of Isadora Lee Kirkwood.

1228. Ah! So Isadora Lee Kirkwood will get her own book. Yeah since Isadora will be you know awesome! But next chapter is prom. It's gonna be longer than most chapters. 2000 words I hope or higher. The next chapter shows the girls prom dresses, shoes, and masks and the chapter after that shows the boys suits and masks. Until next time master marshmallows.

 Until next time master marshmallows