:Chapter 4:

:Dalton:

I was at the pack house with my parents awaiting some werewolves from another pack. I was scrolling through my phone looking at tuxedos for prom. I decided I was going to prom and that I was asking out Isabella. I wasn't ordering a tie yet until Isabella said yes or no. I was hoping she'd say yes.

'Of course she will say yes. She says yes to everything we ask her to.' 'We are asking her out as a couple not friends.' 'Oh well I don't know then, only time will tell.' I was nervous to even ask Isabella to prom.

I was an alpha and I had to get rid of that nervousness right now. I couldn't be nervous wolves eat that and use it against you. 'Isabella is the only thing that makes you nervous.' Rejection from her made me nervous. I never thought about it before until now.

What if she didn't just reject me to prom but as being my mate. Did the whole rejection vows and everything. 'She wouldn't dare. Werewolves rarely reject each other. It's pretty much impossible unless the wolf does it.' Now I was a bundle of nerves. My Mom sniffed the air and looked at me.

"Dalton relax it's not a big pack. It's a smaller pack on the rise. We aren't becoming enemies but allies." My Mom said. "It's not that. I'll tell you later." I told my Mom as I put my phone away. My Dad was at the desk writing the alliance down.

One day I would be doing all of this. 'We will make a perfect alpha.' I smiled at that. I never doubted myself with being alpha. I defiantly wouldn't be the traditional jerk alpha or take no prisoners. I glanced up at the door wanting to know when they would be here.

I checked the time. Soon they'd be late to an alliance meeting they made. Immature. There was a knock at the door and Kadan's dad opened it. "The werewolves are here." Kadan's dad said. "Send them in." My Dad said as he pushed his wavy hair behind him. 'Our first alliance we will be present in.'

Ash was excited to be doing alpha business. I was. I composed myself and put aside Isabella and prom. 'We will deal with that once this is over.' I watched as four werewolves came in holding helmets.

I raised an eyebrow at one. The neck was sizzled and burned. He didn't look pleased. "Jonathan it's nice to see you." My Father said getting up and walking over and handing Jonathan the papers. "I got a question for this pack." Jonathan said venom in pack.

My Father's eyes turned gold a warning. Jonathan looked down in submission. "What?" My Father asked satisfied. 'I wonder what happened to his neck.' "Go on Jonathan." One of the werewolves said. "You got a hunter problem." Jonathan said. Ash growled a little "We have hunters living on our territory." My Father said.

"We also share this town with vampires and fae." My Father told him. "I don't care about the vampires or fae. I do care about a psychotic bitch running around with a silver dagger." Jonathan growled out. 'Do you think?'

Jonathan eyes flashed gold. "Do you have a problem with hunters. They follow are laws. These hunters have helped the pack in many ways." My Mother said. Jonathan looked more scared of my Mom. It was logical though, females ran the pack and weren't one to be messed with. Especially a female born a Alpha.

Yes my Mother was the Luna but she was suppose to be the Alpha of her pack. Her mate would of been in an Alpha. The werewolf world was confusing.

Ok well a Luna is a female werewolf mated to the Alpha of the pack. They are very nurturing and kind and can be any rank usually except Omega. Omegas aren't fit to be Lunas unless Alpha blood runs through them like Andrew. Andrew was an omega because we were twins, one was always and alpha and the other a omega. There was no alphas twins or anything like that. Triplets can have an alpha an omega and something else.

Triplets weren't too common though. Twins were uncommon but not rare. You'll find twins in packs some times. About two out of five packs will there be twins. But back to the pack of younger werewolves my Father is dealing with.

'This is going to be interesting.'

"Well a small maybe 5 foot girl with long black hair and blue eyes came up to me and held a dagger to my throat saying she was a hunter. She rides a black Harley with blue flames spray painted on the side and a denim jacket." Jonathan said.

My Mom bit her lip to keep from laughing. Even my Dad knew who they were talking about. And my Dad didn't pay attention to lots of detail when it came to her. My Mom did but my Dad didn't, he didn't think he'd need it.

Isabella.

They were talking about Isabella. 'They had to done something to piss her off.' Probably. Isabella wouldn't just press a dagger to a guys throat for the fun of it. Just didn't sound like Isabella. "What did you do to her?" My Father asked sitting down. "Nothing!" Jonathan exclaimed. "We were getting some food and she attacked me." Jonathan said.

My Mom looked at my Dad and I didn't doubt they were mind-linking. "I want terms to this. Get rid of the hunters. I don't want to have to look over my shoulder every second of the day. This is why no one likes hunters." Jonathan said.

"I'm not sure The Organization would appreciate kicking them out. We are in alliance with them. If this means calling off the alliance then by all means do so. Their alliance is more powerful then this one would be. Remember your a small pack trying to rise. They are feared hunters."

My Father raised an eyebrow to question them. But then the door came open.

My Dad got ready to scold someone but stopped as Isabella strolled in with her helmet. "That's the crazy bitch that tried to attack me!" Jonathan exclaimed. 'She isn't a bitch' Ash was growling at him now.

"Ya weren't lying." Isabella said throwing her helmet to the side. My Mom rolled her eyes but showed a small smile. If she was a werewolf my Mom wouldn't be so nice. In a werewolf community that is disrespect. 'Good thing Isabella isn't a werewolf.' 'Mhm.'

"Get her out. I feel in danger." Jonathan said. Isabella cocked an eyebrow. My Dad decided to handle the situation.

"I see you two have met." Was my Dad's first words.

1123. Short chapter but I wanted the good stuff to be in Isabella's POV. So I washed a horse today at therapy. Next time I'm riding Well until next time my horsey marshmallows.