:Chapter 33:

:Isabella:

My head hurt and ached. But I was in the presence of a very well acquainted friend. I called that friend the darkness. They tend to take me away when things get bad. As if to make me feel better and it tends to work. Nothing annoying happens when the darkness is around.

'You are an idiot. The darkness likes to suck you of your life then spit you back out until its in the need of another hit. It just decided today it needed another hit. It's using you Isabella.'

Satan.

The darkness began to disappear slowly releasing it's grasp on me. I didn't want the darkness to leave. I could see Satan smirking. 'Rude.' Satan grinned. 'People are worried about you. Time to go calm them down before they start burning and pillaging villages.' But with the darkness I don't have to worry.

'The darkness is worse than sex demons all together.'

With that final thought I shot up like a damn bullet light filling my eyes making me take cover behind my arms. "Fucking asshole." I mumbled. "I told you she's alive." Derik said yelling at a Derik in my brothers clothes. What the hell was he doing here.

It actually didn't take long to piece things together. Garrick and his mystic hellhound powers put the limo in a car accident making it flip over. My gun fired breaking the window that I got slammed to and making me get thrown out the window. Probably explains why my body aches right now. Garrick then told me to go save Derik and I pulled him out right before the limo exploded. This damn hellhound was taunting me. I had a guess at what he was doing. Trying to see how far he could push me until I gave in. Well I wasn't giving in.

"Wrong conclusion." Lucas said sitting down. "Was this like a stare at Isabella party?" I asked. 'Could of been.' "No. I came here to check on you but that isn't what Garrick is doing." Lucas said crossing his arms. Not many people were in my bedroom thankfully.

Least they put me in my bedroom. "How do you know what hellhounds want? You are more into sex demons." I told him. "Garrick is well known in hell. He can easily push someone to see their capability limit. It's obvious this mysterious The First is using him to see your powers." Lucas said.

"Why?" I asked.

'Long explanation prepare to listen to Lucas before the weres come barging in like a bunch of loons.' I really needed to sit down with Lucas and talk demon knowledge with him. He has been a vessel longer than I have.

"How old are you?" I asked. Lucas looked at me. "Twenty one." Lucas said. Yup four years ahead of me in life. "When did you become a vessel?" I asked. "Around seven. Minor demon incident which made Lilith able to locate me." Lucas said. "You've been doing this for fourteen years?" I asked.

"Sorta. Lilith left me along until I was sexually mature or now a days called puberty. She actually started coming around when I was around eleven or twelve but I had studied demons after that despite not a lot of knowledge about them. But back to Garrick." Lucas said pushing his blonde hair aside.

'You never did that for me.' 'Things happened when I found out you were a vessel. Plus most rulers grow up learning how to fight. That's what I had in store for you. You are capable of bringing the world to its knees or changing it for the better.'

Oh. Ok then. Never heard that before. I'm just a human girl who happens to be the vessel of Satan and the second best hunter in the world. I'm not sure how I'm gonna bring the world to it's knees. Ok maybe with Satan's Powers. 'Death knows more but he refuses to give.'