:Chapter 21:

:Isabella:

I was sitting in my room waiting for Lucas and his sex demons. Magenta and Ferrell had shown up and were currently petting my pet hellhound Maryse. "I'm gonna take you on a hunt pretty soon." I told Maryse patting her head. 'She is so cute. Such a good hellhound.'

That she was. Maryse was a more there hellhound. Since I was her master she could take on a real form. When she took on a real form she looked like a black German Shepherd or a wolfdog. I looked over at the door as Lucas came up followed by Aezlia and Brenex.

"So this is the famous hunter and vessel of Satan's room." Aezlia said with a grin. Brenex was quick to jump on the bed and moaned. "What is wrong with you?" I asked blurting it out. Brenex looked over in very little clothing.

Leather bounding mini Brenex. Then some leather straps on his chest. "Sex demons are so horny Ferrell." Magenta said smiling at Maryse and Ferrell. A bump was on her stomach hinting that a baby hellion might come into the world. Ferrell and Magenta were mates. "And you are so serious." Brenex replied as his tail came out.

He then laughed. 'I never did understand sex demons. Even Lilith is strange.' "Her bed is so soft. Perfect to fuck people on." Brenex said. Aezlia got up on my bed and grinned. Ferrell got up. "Down to business Isabella. They won't be much help." Ferrell stated.

"Hey I can make her relax if I desired." Aezlia said with a grin. Brenex smirked. "Nothing makes me relax except a bath and I still have weapons." I replied. Lucas shook his head. "I bet I could." Aezlia said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. "Try me." I replied.

'Isabella I wouldn't advise that.'

I ignored Satan as Aezlia got up. "Isabella. You shouldn't do that." Magenta said. Aezlia smirked her eyes going pink as her tail came out. Her hand grabbed mine and I completely froze feeling sorta helpless. Heat spread through her touch and Lucas swore underneath his breath.

Before I even knew what was happening she came closer and I watched as blue wisps left my mouth. 'Isabella suck up your pride for once before you get addicted.' 'B-But.' Satan pushed me out of control seized Aezlia by her throat and slammed her into the wall.

Aezlia winced and then she glared. "She challenged me." Aezlia replied as Brenex got up. "I advise you sit down. I'll show you exactly what my power can do." Satan said. My eyes were probably blue and now I was pouting. I hated submitting. Aezlia glared. Before Satan could respond she kneed me in the gut.

That sent Satan out and me flying into my bed. Brenex then went to punch me next and I grabbed his fist. "You don't want combat with me." I warned him. His eyes turned red. "Isabella. They can influence you." Lucas said. I instantly let go of him.

Brenex however had different plans and his tail went lashing out at me and I jumped back slamming into Aezlia who sent me flying towards my dresser. I caught myself feeling anger bubble up. They were in for a ride. I could feel it bubbling inside dying to come out.

I turned back around both the twins facing me having gone into demon form. Lucas opened the window. They both had wings. "Isabella I advise you don't engage. They have been alive a lot longer then you have. Maybe if you could control your power." Magenta said. "Fuck that." I said before charging at Aezlia.

We went out the window. 'Idiot.' I was. My wrist was sprained but here I was trying to fight them. Aezlia's wings spread out and she took off with me desperately holding onto her ankle. "Let go of me." Aezlia said. "Then put me on ground." I said digging my nails into her.

Brenex flew out the window and out the rest came from the door. Aezlia went to the ground and I stumbled down. But I wasn't close to done. Using my good fist I nailed her right in the fist making her stumble back.

Brenex came up and restrained me. Aezlia recovered. "That's not fair." I called out. Aezlia laughed and I glared. "You will regret this." I said trying to find confidence. But it was two against one. Maybe I should of listened to them. "I'm gonna attack you once your fuck boy brother gets off of me." I told her.

"Thanks sweetie." Brenex replied. Before Aezlia could respond Maryse threw herself into Aezlia and grabbed her by her shoulder and shook her. I wailed my head into Brenex who stumbled back. Maryse came up and growled at them a warning to them to stay back.

Aezlia smirked before blue flames hit her outfit and she began to whack herself. "Isabella." Lucas said coming up. I realized what I did and made the flames go. "My wrist hurts." I mumbled. Lucas patted my head. Aezlia laughed confusing me and Brenex simply stood there.

"You weren't lying when she said she doesn't care about them being stronger than her. I thought her beating up Gavial was simply Satan trying to glorify his vessel." Aezlia said. "What?" I asked. 'Here's the funny part.' "We had this planned. Them to taunt you and get you worked up enough to accidently use your flames. Maryse wasn't suppose to do anything." Lucas said.

Maryse bared his teeth. Magenta came up. "She said attack while fighting an enemy. That's Maryse's cue to help her." Magenta said. I looked back to see Aezlia and Brenex fully dressed. They almost looked human for once.

Brenex wore skinny jeans riding low and some unbuttoned shirt. Aezlia wore a short dress. 'They don't want anyone to suspect anything as Alana and Kadan are currently on there way with Derik following. But Derik knows.' 'You planned this?' 'Lilith and Lucas's idea.' Satan was smirking as Kadan pulled up with a pregnant Alana.

"I heard yelling." Kadan said walking up with Alana at his side. "And who are these little delicious looking sweets?" Aezlia asked with a smirk. "She's pregnant." Brenex said coming up. Kadan growled. "Also werewolves." I said as Derik came up his hands in his pocket. He came right up to me.

"Who won?" Derik asked.

"Tie. Although Isabella put up one hell of a fight." Lucas said. "I knew she would." Derik said slinging an arm around my shoulder. "You smell." I told him. "It's manly. I got to be manly." Derik said. I pushed him away earning a laugh.

Brenex pulled back. "So nothing happened. Don't have to get Dalton?" Kadan asked. I shook my head and Alana smiled while rubbing her stomach. "She kicked." Alana whispered to Kadan. Kadan put his hand on her stomach. "Come on." Kadan said. "Bye Isabella." Alana said before walking off.

Brenex looked around. "So where is that delicious boyfriend of yours?" Brenex asked. My god. "I don't want hear this." I said. "Why? Virgin much?" Brenex asked with a smirk. Now he was acting less all gushy and innocent. "He's my brother." I replied. "Even better." Brenex said with a smirk.

"Creep." I said patting Maryse.

Maryse nuzzled my hand. Magenta sniffed the air. "Isabella." Magenta said. "What?" I asked confused. "You smell that?" Magenta asked Ferrell. Ferrell sniffed the air. He froze. Brenex stopped and looked around. "There's only one hellhound here right?" Brenex asked as Aezlia came up. Maryse looked at me.

Before anything could register a misty form came flying out of the woods it's eyes red with hybrids following it.

1263. Cliffhanger. Yea. Next chapter is a big ole fight. Who knows maybe the hellhound will be revealed. But the book is just getting started. Cue the evil laughter. Until next time marshy marshmallows.

 Until next time marshy marshmallows