:Chapter 14:

:Dalton:

I was in World History glancing at Isabella. I wanted to get her alone and tell her about the hellhound I found. 'Next period is a free period so get her alone.' That would be a smart idea. I glanced up at the clock. Only ten minutes to go.

I glanced down at the text book. We were finishing up class before exams started and school got out. Then summer started. I planned for their to be absolutely no wendigos involved. Not a single one. No wendigos are invited to the party at all.

They have been vetoed for life. 'I really don't like school. It's boring and makes me restless.' Agreed there. I looked back over at Isabella. She was writing some notes down her hair falling in her face. Isabella looked nice today but she looked nice most days.

She wore a red tank top with shark skulls. Then a pair of red and blue Harley Quinn lace up shoes and black and red plaid combat boots. She had a bracelet with spikes and a crescent moon on it. That made me smile. My pack was Black Crescent Moon.

Angel has a moon mark I believe. 'She looks really nice. It's nice to know I can eye her without her knowing.' 'Ash you seem very creepy right now.' Ash grumbled at me as the clock continued to tick and I wrote some more dying to talk to Isabella way from prying eyes and ears.

Soon the bell had rang making me light up with happiness. Isabella walked out and I followed her happy we were locker buddies. Isabella put her things away and took out her backpack which I did too. "What is it you want Dalton?" Isabella asked looking up at me.

So she did feel me staring. "I saw a hellhound yesterday. I attacked it but it ran. I thought you should know." I told her. Isabella nodded and glanced out the school window. "How many times you seen it?" Isabella asked drumming her fingers on the locker.

"Twice. First time it ran away." I answered. "It's a guy. If he shifts into his human form I'd be able to identify him." Isabella said trying to balance her things with one hand. 'Help her you idiot.' I began to help her and got her things into her backpack then on her back.

"Thank you." Isabella said shutting her locker. I nodded and we walked along the halls and to a spot. Nico happened to be there and he looked up as we sat down. "You look very happy." Nico told Isabella with a smirk. Isabella rolled her eyes as she moved her hair.

"I don't know what it is with hellhounds like to break major limbs. He could break my fingers. Nope had to be my wrist." Isabella said rolling her eyes. 'Evil hellhound. If I get my paws on him.' Ash was coming up with plans on what to do to the hellhound.

"I can't draw much since I hold my paper down." Isabella said looking sad. "Didn't Orchid say it'd heal by prom which is in a few weeks." Nico said giving Isabella a look. Isabella nodded. "Ugh. Prom. Orchid is sending me prom dress shopping with Lucas." Isabella said crossing her arm across her chest.

"Any answer yet?" I asked her biting my lip. She glared at me and I looked away. 'Was worth a shot.' Nico looked around. "I want to go for a run. We should ditch school and go for a run." Nico said standing up with his bag.

"In human form." I told him. "I guess for a little then shift?" Nico asked with a hopeful look. I nodded. Andrew was somewhere in the school. Nico and I went outside and Isabella cursed before following after us into the woods. "We'll be right back." Nico said to Isabella.

Then he took off leaving his things with Isabella. I smiled at her before taking off. I could see Nico running ahead of me. He had always been faster than me. Perks of being a Whitewolf. But I was stronger than him. 'Go. I want to get back to Isabella eventually.'

'She is fine Ash. She has a weapon on her and near the school. Plus we'd hear her if she got hurt or attacked.' Ash grumbled but didn't argue as I jumped over a log. Nico was ahead so I began running faster hoping to catch up. Nico was standing so I came to a stop making dirt fly.

"We'll carry our clothes in our mouth." Nico said as he began to strip down. I followed in suit and soon we bare of any clothes. I let the shift take over as my bones broke and readjusted them to the size of a wolf and shape of one.

Soon I stood there in wolf form. The pain wasn't as bad as it used to be from all the times I have shifted. It sorta feels like good now. I shook my fur and looked over at Nico. He was solid white except for a few black hairs on his right front paw.

Nico stared at me before letting out a yip and gathering his clothes. I gathered mine and took off. It didn't take long for Nico to catch up and go ahead of me. We weren't going as fast as we could since we had clothes slowing us down.

'It feels good to run through the forest. I missed this.' Over the last two months we hadn't had to watch out backs while running. Soon Isabella sitting with her phone out had come into view. Nico trotted up to her and set his clothes down as did I.

Nico looked over at me and began to stalk me. 'He wants to play?' Nico's eyes went gold hinting at his wolf Jason coming out. Ash took control and his hackles went on to end and he bared his teeth at Jason. With that the play fight begun.

Both of them went running at each other and collided in a whirlwind of fangs and claws. Jason used his speed to avoid Ash's nips at his hindquarter. Jason ran at him and the two rolled and Ash got the upper hand with his bodyweight.

Jason however nipped at the paws making Ash loosen up. Jason threw him off making Ash roll. He landed gracefully and rolled himself up. Jason got up and the two growled at each other while circling each other. Isabella watched them with interest having put her phone away. She was watching intensely as Ash and Jason fought each other.

I guess we were like Yin and Yang. Ash of strength and Jason of speed. Jason and Ash were pretty even in skills. It all mattered who got the upper hand and the wolf on the ground. The two fought each other both trying to do their own techniques.

Ash trying to overpower Jason and Jason trying to wear out Ash. But they both knew these techniques making it an interesting fight. It might last awhile but it'd be worth it.

1178. So I made the edited the gif myself. I didn't make the gif but I put the gif. Something I learned to do. I wanted to merge it with another one but I had yet to learn how to do that yet. One day. Until next time my fighting marshmallows.