:Chapter 16:

:Dalton:

Everyone wanted to go prom dress shopping and enjoyed dragging me along. Nico being the charming brother he was dragged me along to help Angel prom dress shop. Least he had a valuable reason to do it. Angel is still adjusting to society.

If she does flip she'll need more than just Nico to hold her back. But she proved to be calm enough to attend prom. 'She didn't want to go to prom but she's doing it for Nico.' That she was. Nico proved himself to her and Angel has been loyal ever since that.

'Maybe that is how we shall prove ourselves to Isabella.' 'How?' 'By showing how loyal we are to her. That's we die to keep her safe which causes her to begin to fall for us which leads to her being just as loyal to us.' 'That's quite the plan. It might actually work.'

I smiled as I followed after Nico who was holding Angel to him as they looked for Dillard's. My wallet was in my jacket's pocket that was in the inside. Soon we arrived at Dillard's. "You can look around for a suit. I'll mind-link you if anything happens." Nico said.

I nodded as we parted ways. Nico went to the prom dress section with Angel at his side. I stuck my hands in my pocket and walked around Dillard's looking for the suit section. It took a bit before some suits came into view and I walked in. I had three hundred dollars to spend.

That was my allowance from helping my mom at her boutique. 'It was boring being around all those girly clothes.' It was but money came from it. I walked down the section looking at the suites and what I can buy for prom. There were many suits.

There was also a rack of ties. I'd get a few of them with a guess of color concerning Isabella. That was the first rack I got. I grabbed a red tie, a black tie, a white tie and a grey tie. Then I went back to the suits looking at each one.

I had a suit before but it was rented. But my mom gave the ok on buying one and just storing it away for special occasions like pack meetings and parties. Or the royal ball. That was if Black Crescent Moon was invited to it.

The royal ball.

A ball thrown by the royal family. Also known as the Alpha King and Luna Queen along with their children. They were once the rulers of the werewolf world. Keyword I once. At one point they had lots of powers like most monarchs. But their is only so much one royal pack can do against tons of packs joining together.

'They know not to press the limits in anything. No one needs another royal massacre.' The royal massacre was when the royals began pressing limits. Demanding things the packs didn't want to give. So powerful packs joined together along with smaller packs to attack the royal pack.

The entire pack was killed except for the young prince who managed to sneak away. He was later killed. The royals disappeared until they rose again which led to a werewolf council which limited their power like crazy. They tried to keep everything in order and liked to believe they made kids act good.

It wasn't them. It was the hunters that brought fear. If I never met Isabella who became my mate to this day I'd still hate hunters and hold fear towards them. They liked their image in installing fear which makes the kids behave. Even rogues have fear.

The royals acted as if hunters were nothing. 'They aren't. I have heard things about what they are forming.' Now I was interested.  'What have you heard.' 'I believe they mentioned about this new section of hunters being trained. I know Derik, Enyr and Ryne have something to do with. That's all I know.'

Now I hadn't known that. Now I was curious on what this new section of hunters was. Maybe I could ask Isabella. She might not release information though. The Organization may have not told her or don't want her telling anyone. I'll respect that but I'll still ask.

But I doubt The Organization wants the word of the new section of hunters getting out if there is a new section of hunters are being made. I continued to look through the suits before stopping at one and taking it off the rack. It was black like the rest of them.

It was pretty simple. Didn't look too fancy or too casual. I liked it. There was a small breeze as a brown haired man took a suit from the table then table then a red tie. He was in a grey coat and brown pants with a black and white scarf thrown around his neck.

He gave me a weird feeling as he left giving me a slight nod in my direction. I had the ties over my shoulder as I walked to the register where a lady was sitting with a name tag on her shirt. I put the items  on the counter along with the tie and got out my wallet.

The cashier asked for the amount which I gave. 'Least it looks nice.' Mhm. The cashier put the clothes in a bag and handed it to me with a smile. I turned around to see the brown haired guy behind me.

He was just. It's hard to describe. But I walked past him with the Dillard's bag and down to the prom dress aisle. It didn't take long to see Angel standing in front of Nico in a prom dress. It was grey and she looked uncomfortable.

"How's the shopping going?" I asked. 'Angel doesn't look too pleased.' "I don't like this dress." Angel and Nico nodded. "What colors are you going for?" I asked. "I don't know. In the rogue pack we didn't wear dresses. It feels weird." Angel complained. "I know but it's for one night." Nico said smiling at Angel.

Angel smiled. "Green." Angel said glancing at me. I went through the aisle and took a few green prom dresses before handing them to Angel. 'Green would look nice on Angel.' Angel went to the dressing room. I sat down next to Nico.

"You two fit perfectly." I told him with a smirk. Nico was kidnapped when he was younger and grew up in a rogue lifestyle. "I remember the day Mom told me to wear a suit." Nico said running his hands through his hair. Nico looked at our Mom as if she had grown two heads.

When Nico first came home, our Mom gave him a two hour shower for two reasons. One to get rid of the scent of living with no showers or bathes but a river and to wash out the rogue scent and replace it with an Alpha scent.

Nico now had the Alpha scent instead of the stale rogue scent. 'Angel is getting rid of it pretty well.' She was but if you sniffed hard enough the stale scent can come up but it's almost gone. It's been replaced by a citrus scent. 'A nice fruity scent but not better than Isabella's natural scent.'

Werewolves use no scent soap. It lets your natural scent through and easier to smell. Trackers use no scent everything, no cologne, no scented shampoo, conditioner and soap. It could prevent them from a good track. There was a werewolf cop who dealt with search and rescue and tracked people.

He was good as the dogs maybe a tiny bit better. Angel came back out in a green and black dress. It was strapless and had a long piece attatched to it making it have nothing but the short dress in the front and long in the back.

"I like this one Nico." Angel said. "You try on the other ones doll?" Nico asked. Angel nodded. "I like this one. Can we get it?" Angel asked. "Of course doll, take it off and put on your clothes and we'll got buy it." Nico said with a smile. 'Finally.'

It didn't take long for all of that to happen and soon we were walking out of Dillard's. "I'm hungry can we get something to eat?" Angel asked. "Of course. Come on Dalton. Angel you can pick." Nico said offering a smile. I followed after them.

1388. Hey! So yeah another chapter. Either another one will be published today or tomorrow. I have trouble sometimes writing in Dalton's POV but I got to do it. But I'm not a dude but I try my best to be Dalton. But some filler chapters for a bit. More prom dress shopping in the next chapter. Lucas and Isabella! Until next time my devilish marshmallows.