:Chapter 37:

:Isabella:

Today was the day of graduation. In the late afternoon graduation would be held and we would be given our certificates and some would give speeches. Nico had been given the opportunity of a speech. 'I wonder what the little werewolf will announce. I doubt I will be like my high school speech.'

'And what was that?' 'I decapitated my study's teacher and threw his head to a student before slaughtering the rest of them. I was human at the time. After that I was deployed into war.' Yeah Satan hadn't been a saint in his human times.

But I wasn't a saint either.

Not many people were. Everyone sins. I just tend to sin more. According to a priest I was an abomination the anti-Christ in a females body. 'Wouldn't that be Dustin?' 'Yes it would. Especially since he had a human mother.' Yes Satan had loved a human at one point.

She's dead. She was killed for being with Satan. Satan never possessed a single human after that. Besides me of course but I was Satan's vessel after all. The only person capable of hosting Satan without it taking a toll on me or worse. . . killing me.

Lucas and I were studying a map of the town. Looking for places Garrick could be hiding out. There were some caves that weren't inhabited by animal or werewolf. Some abandoned warehouses. The abandoned warehouse sounded good. 'It does but maybe a little too good.'

I ran my hands through my hair. "Garrick is running circles around us." I told Lucas. "He's smart. I'll give him that. He knows what he's doing." Lucas said tapping his pen on the map before circling a warehouse that had abandoned. "This is known for theft for their copper." Lucas stated as Enyr came in holding a tray.

"Flimur made sweet tea with a lemon and some crackers and cheese." Enyr said before patting Lucas's head and sitting down. There were three glass cups. Enyr pulled up the pitcher of sweet tea and poured everyone a glass and I happily accepted it.

Nothing better than a nice refreshing glass of sweet tea on a hot day. 'On a hot day I drank water from a stream while washing off the blood of my enemies. Sometimes the water tasted metallic.' 'You sound like a vampire.' 'Hell to the no would I be a vampire. I enjoy being a demon, the king of hell.'

I'm sure Satan did. I enjoyed being a vessel, it had both pros and cons. I was never alone being both pro and con. When no one was around Satan was there. When I didn't want anyone around Satan was there.

'I remember the day I appeared outside your shower.' 'It was disastrous. I nearly cracked my head open if I didn't catch myself.' 'But for me it was quite funny.' I'm sure it was. I took a sip and made a cheese sandwich before returning my gaze to the map.

"Any hints on where Garrick could be hiding?" Ryne asked walking into the room. He looked quite refreshed having just taken a shower. He smelled of a light axe. Mostly his hair and his hair was slightly damp with a few water drops clinging desperately for dear life on his ginger hair.

Ryne and Enyr's hair was different from Orchid's. Ryne and Enyr had a ginger color that was getting more vibrant. It hadn't been very vibrant when they first came here as they pretty much lived like cavemen. Orchid has pretty much natural fire hydrant red hair. 'It suits her though especially with her forest green eyes.'

My brothers had light brown eyes. I'm pretty sure I got my eye color from Satan as both my parents had brown eyes and even photos of grandparents they had brown eyes to. Unless someone way up the family had blue eyes and I just happened to get the gene.