:Chapter 12:

:Dalton:

I was in the forest running in wolf form with Andrew. I was ahead of him but he was catching up. His more smaller wolf was running behind me his tongue hanging out. I leaped over a fallen log as did Andrew. 'This is quite fun.'

I let control go over to Ash who's instincts kicked in quickly. I could hear Andrew panting as he leaped over a log. Ash and I decided we should try to build up Andrew's in durance since he was an omega. He would need it eventually.

Our Mom planned to have him gain some fighting skills to defend himself in the future. Andrew wasn't much of a fighter. 'He doesn't really have too. Orchid pretty much goes down on the ones that bully him.' That she does. She is one hell of a witch. Doesn't take much from anyone.

Andrew needed to learn how to defend himself one day even if he is an omega. He has alpha blood running through his veins. I mean he won't ever not be an omega but he can let the alpha blood out some. Either of us could of been the omega Andrew just happened to be the omega.

It's common in werewolf twins. One to be an alpha and the other one an omega. It doesn't effect the children though. Andrew would probably have children with alpha blood since both our parents are alphas. 'The omega doesn't stop the alpha blood from coming through.' No it doesn't.

I sniffed the air trying to see if we had come to the creek yet. That was my goal was to get to the creek and go for a swim. I smelt the water as Andrew gained up on me and took the turn to the water. I wanted to get to the creek.

That was my end goal to get to the creek. Andrew was catching up having been gaining endurance recently. I smell the water even more and we broke through a clearing where creek was. Andrew stopped in front of me and looked at me.

'Are we going to the creek to?' Andrew asked through mind link. 'Yeah.' I answered. Both of us made our way to the stream and I began lapping at the water enjoying the water as it cooled my tongue. I was panting trying to cool myself off as I couldn't sweat in this form.

Andrew got completely in and ran through the water his mouth open before shaking his head. I swam in and began to paddle across the lake. I didn't worry about anything besides a turtle or fish. Alligators and sharks weren't native here and only small snakes lived here. I did a small paddle before turning around.

Andrew was trying to catch fish before he grabbed one and shook it violently before letting it swim away. 'Well that was something now wasn't it?' 'Yes it was.' Andrew swam through the water and stopped before shifting back. I shifted with him.

Andrew walked out naked just like me. We didn't keep our clothes when we shifted. It'd rip and stick to us and it just wasn't pleasant. Andrew shook his hair of the water drops before looking at me. Now we were sweating mixing with the water. "Is that all?" Andrew asked as he sat down.

"You want to stay here longer or run back?" I asked him. "Little longer. Catch my breath." Andrew said leaning back. I nodded. "Did you ask Isabella to prom?" Andrew asked. "Yeah waiting for a reply." I told him with a small smile.

If she said no I'd simply get a dance from her. 'We will get a dance. Mark my words. No damn hellhound was gonna stop me.' No hellhound would stop anything. "You ask Orchid?" I asked. "Yeah she picked out a gold dress so I have to get a similar gold suit." Andrew said.

"Entirely gold?" I asked. "No black but a gold tie and something like that."  Andrew said pushing aside his hair. I nodded. I wonder what color Isabella will wear. I will found out and match to her. She might be surprised but eventually she will be my girlfriend.

It just might take awhile. I was breaking her wall soon I'd be all the way in. I'd already become her friend. 'Now we just got to get to be her crush then her boyfriend.' Ash had everything planned for our future which included Isabella. I'd wait forever for her.

Andrew got up and went over to the water and began to get the sand off. I followed after and soon we had no sand. I let the shift come over and soon I stood in wolf form with Andrew next to me. Andrew shook his wet coat as did I before trotting away.

I wonder what Mom is making for dinner. I hope something good. A good dinner would be exactly what I needed after this run. I took off running with Andrew following after me. A small scent of fire entered my nose and my hackles went on end. 'Do you think?' I hurried my pace.

Soon we had arrived at the house. Thankfully the house wasn't on fire but the misty wolf figure stood there except fire coated it's form. Glowing red eyes scanned the surroundings. 'Is that a hellhound?' Andrew asked. 'Yes. Go tell Mom and Dad. I'll scare it away or fight it.' I told him.

More likely a fight. Gavial didn't scare away and I doubt this hellhound would be easily scared away. Andrew took off and a growl vibrated in my throat as I stalked towards the misty form. I ran full speed ready to fight to defend my territory.

I let out a growl capturing the hellhound attention. I collided into him and we went tumbling across the ground with me trying to get a good grip on him. Damn him to hell. We were a fury and I could feel the hell flames burning me. I pushed him off and snapped at him.

He was the one who broke Isabella's wrist. 'He will pay for haring Isabella.' Ash let out a growl and the hellhound did a very shocking thing it surveyed the situation as my parents and siblings came out. My Mom let out a loud growl and the hellhound turned away and took off.

But it didn't go without a warning shivering me down to the very bone making me hackles go completely on end. My family approached me as the male voice repeated in my head on replay.

"I will be back for you Alpha don't believe you have bested me."

1101. Dalton encounters the hellhound yet again. Any hints on why this hellhound is so patient? So I updated Beta's Little Strawberry. Be sure to check it out. Until next time Strawberry marshmallows.