:Chapter 30:

:Dalton:

All of us were walking into the big building everyone with a date except Derik and Rory. I still couldn't believe Rory drove down here to chaperone us. Apparently we needed a chaperone. I had agreed to Isabella and told them we were going as friends.

Andrew gave me a doubtful look but you know he was my twin. We literally had twin telepathy. We called it mind-link. 'All werewolves have it.' I smiled as the gold curtains came into view. Alana seemed to be bursting at the seams to be going to prom.

The building had been touched up. A lot was done by the fae. One room was closed off from any humans so they wouldn't wonder into the world of the fae. Kadan moved the gold curtains and all of us passed the threshold and into the world of prom.

Gold and black decorations littered the room looking quite sophisticated. 'You can tell the fae did their own touch to the place.' The room had a soft hum of magik. Not strong but still there. The after prom would be when the real magik came out to play.

The hum of magik would be much stronger. Most humans would mistake it for excitement as it wasn't that strong. People were decked out I floor length dresses and other types along with suits and numerous masks. Isabella had somehow danced away from me as I put on my mask blending in.

I watched as Alana walked off with Kadan her mask on. 'So mysterious.' Mhm. I walked through the room that had tables with full table clothes that touched the floor. Either gold or black. A few girls were getting their picture taken. I found Derik near some food slipping pieces in and out before leaving and going back.

'Now onto to finding Isabella.' I continued through looking for a black dress. There was one black dress but it was a cocktail one. Isabella's was a short two piece dress. Her dress was my only hint to finding her. She took a scent numbing gummy and I had no idea what her mask looked like.

I continued through the mass of high school teens who kept on arriving. But I was looking for a certain hunter and I wouldn't stop until I found her. 'I have a feeling she is playing with us.'

Me too.

I continued onwards looking through the mass of people when my eyes met a familiar royal blue ones. Across the room Isabella was leaned against the wall sipping a glass. I sniffed the air. Non-alcoholic champagne. I wonder if Alana or the fae ordered that. Wasn't something you found at dances often.

But her royal blue eyes burned into mine. Isabella had on a black lace mask with small blue jewels around her eyes just making her eyes more vibrant. 'I think Satan might be helping too.' Mhm. Isabella finished her champagne and put the glass table back before walking over like a tiger eyeing her prey.

'Yeah she is toying with us. Never have I felt like I was the one being hunted.' Isabella's heeled boots didn't make much noise against the floors. Soon Isabella was in front of me. "Did I scare you by leaving?" Isabella asked with a small smirk.

"Of course not." I told her. Isabella nodded. I looked around at a spot where Alana and Kadan where getting music set up. This prom was a lot different then most as the supernatural funded it. It wasn't morp or anything but it wasn't gonna be a typical prom. Well once the humans left.

That was when it would get interesting. I doubt the fae would be holding back their powers much. Or the few witches. There weren't a lot of them. Just some from Orchid's coven. Big Cat coven. The Big Cat coven has been around for awhile I believe.

'I believe Orchid was a big part of it. I remember the whole argument concerning Andrew and Orchid. They forbid their relationship.' 'Don't forget tried to offer her a more suitable warlock.' Andrew lost his shit when the warlock showed up when he was with Orchid. I'm pretty sure if the big panthers weren't there he would of attacked him.