:Chapter 15:

:Isabella:

I was laying on the couch eating a frosted brownie Flimur had made. Just trying to relax but my mind kept on drifting towards the hellhound. I wanted to know what games it was playing. It struck but ran. I felt it's power yet it ran.

There is something about that hellhound. 'You ever seen it before?' 'No. I don't know all the hellhounds.' I nodded as I licked my lip making it free of frosting. Enyr was in a chair across from the me reading a book I got from our parents house while eating the brownie.

Ryne was out with his little girlfriend doing I have no idea. Sex, biting, probably things like that. 'Least he's helping her get better.' That was true. She was addicted to a vampire bite at one point. Ryne is helping her through it and also dating her. Although he'd deny it.

But I've seen the way he looks at her. He'd kill all the vampires if he got the chance. Enyr glanced up at me as I struggled to get up. "Need help?" Enyr asked. I huffed but nodded. Enyr put down the book and brownie and got me into a sitting position.

"Thank you." I told my older brother. Enyr nodded before going back to the book and brownie. His ginger hair was in his face. 'He doesn't look gay.' 'You don't have to look gay to be gay. There is a thing called being the man in the relationship.' Satan nodded.

My brother was the man and Lucas the girl. Not that Lucas acted like a girl. But he can have his moments. He easily fits in with girls and unlike most other hunters he isn't as muscular as my brothers or Derik. But he had a killer accent of that helps.

Lucas is from the UK. He had a very nice accent making most people swoon. When he was in public girls were all eyeballing him. Little did they know he wasn't interested in the same sex as himself. Lucas had previous boyfriends. One was a vampire. I think Enyr is his longest relationship.

I hope it lasts. It'd be awkward if it didn't. My good friend is dating my brother. Lucas and I had always gotten along. We were both vessels. 'Not to mention how good Lilith and I get along.' 'We don't get along like that and never will.'

Satan smirked. Satan had a sex with Lilith frequently. You'd think they'd just get together by now. "Lucas said he's taking you prom dress shopping." Enyr said looking up at me. "Orchid arranged it since I didn't get a dress when she went prom dress shopping." I told him. Enyr nodded.

Enyr was more laidback then Ryne ever would be. Before he was a Lycan he was also the unhealthy twin too. But now he is a Lycan and most of that has disappeared. 'Gave him some benefits.' That it did. I finished up my brownie savoring the sweet taste.

"You got a plan on what you are wearing to prom?" Enyr asked. "Sorta. I'm looking for a black medium-short dress. I also have to get a mask. It's a masquerade." I told him with a sigh. Masquerade's were cool but I had to do things on such short notice.

I hadn't planned on going to prom. Good thing everyone else had or I'd be driving myself to prom. I might not even get a corsage but I didn't care. Not there to impress anyone. 'I bet Dalton will buy you one.' Who knows. "Just black or black and silver or black and white?" Enyr asked.

"I might expand it to what you said." I told Enyr and he nodded. "Who you going with to prom?"  Enyr asked. Now I was nervous. Usually it was Ryne that grilled me on things like that and would be the big protective brother. I knew what to expect from Ryne. Not Enyr.

"D-Dalton asked me to prom." I murmured. Enyr glanced up at me. "What did you say?" Enyr asked. 'It feels very tense.' "I told him I'd think about it." I told Enyr truthfully. Enyr nodded. "Just remember one thing Isabella. Most guys want to be there when the dress comes off." Enyr said.

I nodded. Enyr was so quiet and laidback. So it tended to get scary when he got serious. Enyr nodded before going back to his book. I moved the sling and looked at my arm. It wasn't as swollen. I guess I should ice it.

Getting up I headed to the kitchen where Flimur was on the counter making taco meat for tacos tonight. "There an ice pack in the freezer?" I asked Flimur. Flimur nodded so I opened the freezer and looked through the content that the freezer kept cool for everyone.

There was ice cream, ice, some frozen meat, and much more. I looked around till I found the ice pack. I got a paper towel around the ice pack and went back to the couch and dragged my backpack up and began to search through the contents for my study guide for English.

'I don't like school much. Why must you know algebra and all that other lovely things.' Satan hated math. I didn't like math either. 'I have no idea. The government is just. Ugh.' Satan nodded as I laid back on the couch to go over the study guide.

There were vocab words and things like that. My exams depended if I would graduate this year. Then I'd go to NYU like everyone else.  Least I'd be with my friends. But would they want us in a dorm or would I wake up early to drive a one hour drive. I don't know yet.

But I will think about it when the time comes. But right now I was still a senior. If I was in my own grade I'd be a junior but I skipped a grade just like Nico. Would Angel go with Nico if he went to the dorms. Oh so many questions.

There is probably a werewolf professor or something like that. 'Who knows.' I stretched out as I flipped a page once again to the study guide. It was listing what we had read over the year and what could be on the exam for us. Thankfully we were doing a written exam.

I don't like computer exams. Then came another vocab page and I scanned the words once again. I would rather be looking at the book Enyr is looking at. Least he's gathering knowledge for hunting. The teachers all say we will need this later on in life for our jobs.

I had a job already. I was a hunter. I supported myself. I paid the rent and everything else with the check I got for hunting. Now my brothers help too but you know I still supported myself. When will I need geometry or trig in hunting.

'Your luck some supernatural will give you a riddle.' 'I'll shoot that fucker between the eyes.' Satan raised his hands in surrender. 'Plus I got you.' Satan smiled. I was looking at the vocab list once again. So many words to be read. But my eyes stopped at one word.

Stalking.

Definition 1.pursue or approach stealthily. harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention. move silently or threateningly through (a place). 2.stride somewhere in a proud, stiff, or angry manner. Stalking. That's what it meant. I put the study guide away and tilted my head to the side my head on that word.

Could the hellhound be stalking me?

1250. Cliffhanger! So what do you think is gonna happen. The next book will be the summer. And the next after that possibly college. Then the end! Then the second series which will take place in college years. But comment what you think. Until next time my stalking marshmallows.