:Chapter 1:

:Isabella:

I sat in my free period with Alana. "So I'm seeing when exactly my due date is. They are thinking of putting me into labor early. So I will need to find out if I will be pregnant in a dress or not pregnant." Alana explained pushing some strawberry blonde hair behind her ear.

I nodded. "Well whatever happens I hope Isabelle comes out good." I said with a smile. "Kadan was thinking of changing her name to Isadora to give it a certain spice." Alana said rubbing her swollen stomach. "I like it sounds nice." I told her. "Yup and is still similar to you." Alana said with a smile.

'Sounds pretty interesting. I doubt she'll be mistaken much.' I smiled at Alana. "You going to prom?" Alana asked. "I don't know. I might but I'd probably be going alone." I told her. 'I don't think so.' "Well Dalton no doubt will probably ask you out." Alana said

I went red at that. "You'll have to confront sooner or later Isabella. Dalton likes you and he has been given over a year to get to know you. And I doubt him or Ash will be giving up anytime soon." Alana reminded me. It had been two months since the rogues. It was the first day of May with prom approaching us. Not much had happened in the last two months. I went on my typical jobs of keeping the supernatural in line. But no threats had come from The First or anything else.

Dalton seemed to love that and was very friendly with me. 'He is making a move on you Isabella. He is prepared to strike.' 'You make it sound as if he has been hunting me all this time.' Satan chuckled evilly before cutting our connection. Alana smiled.

"Speak of the devil and he will appear." Alana said as Dalton and Kadan came over. "Who's the devil?" Kadan asked. "Satan is the devil. You have no idea who real saying his name can be for me." I told him. Kadan raised an eyebrow and I let Satan display some of our blue eyes.

"I thought Lucifer was the devil?" Kadan asked confused. "Nope. Lucifer was the king of hell but passed it up thinking he can escape. Now he is second in command. And yes Satan and Lucifer are two different people." I told him with a wicked grin.

Kadan watched me warily as Alana got up to hug him. 'You scare the beta.' Kadan smiled. "My two girls." Kadan said resting his hand on Alana's stomach. Alana wasn't on as much drugs since her due date was coming near. But she-wolves had to be drugged when pregnant to keep the wolf down.

If they didn't they risk killing the baby. 'And poor Isadora has so much to live for. A Beta position to take, a mate to find.' 'Dude Isadora isn't even born yet.' Satan rolled his eyes as Dalton trained his gaze on me. "You look nice Isabella." Dalton said offering a smile to me. Kadan and Alana watched us.

"Yes I worked real hard on putting on my clothes." I told him sarcastically. Dalton went red as I smirked at him. 'You are very mean.' 'You taught me well.' I cut him off. "If feels so nice not having to look over my back constantly." Kadan said. "Agreed." Dalton said his crystal blue eyes going between Kadan and I. "Except you have to look out for me." I told Kadan with a dark grin. Alana bit her lip understanding my playful threat towards him. He did knock Alana up after all so I had to play the protective friend.

"Yes ma'am." Kadan said holding Alana. Not to protect her but to reassure himself that the big bad Isabella wasn't gonna get him and carve SA into his chest. A little trademark of mine. In the rogue scene I wrote in the rogues blood SA with a pentagram.

The werewolf royalty probably found it from the rogue activity. They wouldn't question it not wanting to upset The Organization since they had an treaty with them. Unlike other werewolf packs that had alliances. 'It's a weird treaty though and seems unfair to the werewolves.'

That it was. I didn't care though. They stayed out of our business and didn't question it but we could get involved with rogue business. It was our job. They didn't question us since we could wipe them out especially with all our alliances. They would regret it very much if they started war with us.

The royal werewolf pack wasn't the most liked. They were werewolf royalty and sorta the government of werewolves. Not many packs liked it which lead to the werewolf council. They had to run their decisions with them. It was a mix of monarchy and democracy.

If they started war our packs with alliances would mind helping out. 'They are very mean. One of their kings resides in hell from unknown business in the werewolf world.' I met one royal, a prince to be exact. He was arrogant and thought he was all the shit. Sorta like Trace but way worse.

I'm sure the royals had powers but I could see any of the Ashfords older sons wiping the floor with him. Even Noah could probably. Not to mention Noah was a late shifter and was still learning. Dalton awakened me from my thoughts. "How are things at home?" Dalton asked.

I looked at him. "Fine. Ryne is getting some of his own medicine from Flimur. Flimur is on his man period." I said with a smirk. I swear Flimur gets man periods. There was always either once a year or every month he would get very mean. Sometimes it was when I was in my evil cycles. We would dine out on chocolate together. Flimur also got a sweet tooth and made both us and himself sweets so it sorta worked in our advantage. Don't piss him off and you get sweets, piss him off and bad things happen.

Ryne woke up covered in whip cream. With a Loser on his head in jam.  I might of helped him out but Flimur agreed to take the blame. 'Even I wouldn't want to upset your brother. He'd probably find someway into hell to get at me.' That was true. I never pranked Ryne.

I did one time and I ran for my life when he woke up. He chased me through the woods in Lycan form and I managed to take refuge at the Ashfords with Andrew. Andrew kept me safe and since Orchid was with him she gave me the scent numbing gummies.

"We are going out for ice cream. You two care to join us?" Kadan asked. "Busy." "Yes." Dalton and I had different replies. "Want keeps you busy?" Alana asked her eyes going gold hinting Jessica coming out. Ah shit. A pregnant Alana could be bad enough but her wolf was not fun.

"Uh. Training." I mumbled. "You can delay it." Jessica said. "I can delay it." I repeated it. "Ok come on." Alana said regaining control. Dalton smiled at me. "Don't be late." Dalton said leaning forward to hug me. I bet the little devil planned this. I sighed before stalking off to my car with new plans.

1207. Welcome back! Six chapters in a day. Holy shit! I just had a creativity tsunami. Not a small leak, not a flood, a tsunami! But welcome back my marshmallows. We are starting this book up. I am way on schedule for my current schedule. How many times I updated today would fit twelve days but I won't not update for twelve days. I'm not that evil. But it all depends on my creativity level. Until next time my evil marshmallows.