:Chapter 25:

:Isabella:

My mind was everywhere. It wouldn't stay on one topic. It went from the attack of Garrick and the hybrids, prom and to Isadora. I believe Alana shifted for the first time in nine months. It was around four AM in the morning. I got some sleep.

I assumed Satan was sleeping too as he wasn't active right now. Maryse was laying in front of me. I didn't want to go to sleep for I could monitor Maryse but Maryse refused to settle down until I agreed to get some rest. I got some alright rest but then woke up.

Now I couldn't go back to sleep. My mind gave me the finger when I tried to drift off to sleep. I moved a little and Maryse groaned before moving herself and accidently kicking me. Maryse moved a little and I pulled the blanket up to me.

The sky was dark with the stars beginning to leave as well as the moon which was a half full. I yawned. No going back to bed now. I pushed the blankets down waking Maryse up. "I'm just getting breakfast stay up here and rest." I told her before walking out of my room.

Lucas had stayed over and Ryne left to go see his girlfriend. I don't care what he says I know that's his girlfriend. You don't just cuddle in bed and have hands that low if you are friends and Ryne will deny it but I've seen him kiss her.

'You woke me up with your kissing of Ryne and his girl thoughts.' 'Sounds like a personal problem. I woke up and can't go back to bed so I am eating breakfast.' I padded downstairs and got the cheap bagels out. They had to be refrigerated. They were cheap after all.

I popped them in a toaster and looked over at Flimur's house. His all time except Christmas where he gets himself a gingerbread house then we all eat it. I turned on the lights for I wouldn't trip over myself. I tended to do that and Flimur woke up once and yelled at me.

I got myself a drink which was sweet tea, and then the cream cheese and a small plate. I'd be starting my morning exercise soon and in no time Enyr would be up. In about thirty minutes to an hour. Enyr had just been an early bird.

He constantly woke me up in the morning if I wasn't up. Soon my bagels popped out. I could make bagels, I wasn't that bad. But Flimur did it better. Lets just face it Flimur does everything better even cereal. I'm not sure how but my house demons makes cereal better than I do.

'It's a house demon thing.'

Got me there.

I got my bagel all cream cheesed up before putting it away and going to the kitchen. A envelope was sitting there with the HO seal on it. I shrugged and grabbed it before opening it. I got open the letter and scanned it.

Dear Knight family,
Your family's thing have been deposited over. About twenty thousands dollars for each of your college's. Weapons and things like that. Contact Victor for more information. Your traitors await trial around the hunters gathering. Your presence would be excellent
-K and L

There was another letter so I read it o

Dear Knight family,
The hunters gathering is coming up. We would like you there for it important things to be discussed including the de-rooting of any spies, traitors or the lad. Trial awaits found spies and traitors. Decisions concerning certain ones shall be made.
-K and L

I had no idea who K and L was.

Probably some promoted hunter. I shrugged and continued to eat my bagel enjoying the taste of it. Flimur was still sleeping or doing business in hell. I finished my bagel and jogged back up to my room where Maryse was laying. Her eyes peeked open and I went over to her prepared to spend the day with her.
***************
Maybe two hours later Enyr opened the door and turned on the lights. I was watching reruns of Supernatural. 'Nothing like the real world.' "You eat breakfast?" Enyr asked. "Around four AM." I told him. Enyr nodded and came into the room.

He got up on my bed and sat down with me. 'Looks ready to watch Supernatural with you.' I scooted over for Enyr disturbing Maryse who opened her eyes. "Sh. Just moving for Enyr." I told her rubbing her head.

Enyr revealing a container full of meat. "Flimur made this for Maryse and sent it up with me." Enyr said brushing his hair out of his face. I took it and made a mental note to thank Flimur for it. "Thank you Enyr." I told him.

Enyr nodded as I opened the container and gave a piece of meat to her. Maryse sniffed it before taking it and eating it. 'House demons always have made very scrumptious food.' Mhm. I fed Maryse a few more pieces before she went back to sleep and I put the container away.

"What season?" Enyr asked. "Six." I told him staring at the flat screen TV. Something Ryne and Enyr saved up money to buy for my seventeenth birthday. Enyr nodded as he leaned back. "Lucas up yet?" I asked wondering what my gay best friend was doing at the moment.

"Nope he is passed out in my bed murmuring about Lilith and things like that." Enyr said with a smile on his face. 'Those two might really be in love.' Satan looked at Enyr as he looked at his phone having received a text message. He grinned.

"Time to rouse sleeping beauty. Forsaken report. In and out kill." Enyr said. "Meet me outside with your weapons." Enyr said before walking out. Maryse looked at me. "I'll be back Maryse. You stay here and rest. I got a job to do." I told her stripping of my pajamas.

I put on my leather pants, special vest and my denim jacket with a thin jacket over it so the forsaken wouldn't shred it. I got my pistols and ammo and decided to grab my sword and dagger. 'I'll have Magenta and Ferrell watch Maryse. Focus on the job.'

"Bye Maryse." I said patting her heads before running downstairs to where were a sleepy Lucas, fully dressed too. "You ready?" Enyr asked holding a candy bar. "As ever." I told him looking at the pistols at my side. Lucas had his crossbow and Enyr his assorted weapons. Enyr moved us outside and the locked the door.

Lucas started his van that he brought over and I went in the back and jumped in. "Lets go kill some forsaken." Enyr said with a grin.

1124. Short I know. But I'm tired but wanted to update. Comment what you think. Until next time sleepy marshmallows.

 Until next time sleepy marshmallows