:Chapter 10:

:Dalton:

Kadan was such a lovely friend. Alana decided to drag him to go prom dress shopping so he decided to drag me along. 'Such a lovely bonding session.' I rolled my eyes. Alana dragged Kadan and I to some dress shop and was going through light pink dresses.

"You ask Isabella to prom yet?" Kadan asked. "No. She broke her wrist though." I informed him. "Ouch. What'd she do this time?" Kadan asked. "A hellhound attacked her. Haven't had that since Gavial." I said remembering that psycho hellhound determined to mate himself to Isabella.

'I never liked Gavial. He was worse than evil.' 'He was evil.' Ash agreed there. Alana walked out of the dressing room in a long pink dress. "What do you think of this one?" Alana asked. "No. I don't like it. It just presses against your stomach too much." Kadan said truthfully.

Kadan rarely lied to Alana on how she looked. The other thing. Alana wouldn't complain. Alana nodded and grabbed another one of the dresses she picked out. Her stomach was getting quite big hinting that their baby Isadora was getting ready to come out.

They weren't sure if Alana would give birth by prom. Alana was hoping she would. 'I wonder if she'll take to the Redwolf.' Both Alana and Kadan were Redwolf, Kadan more Redwolf then her. They weren't as near Redwolf as Derik but they still had Redwolf in them. Their Redwolf amount would combine too.

'More powerful wolves to our pack.' I smiled at that. Once the current alpha, beta, gamma, and delta step down the new ones will step up. Since the gamma and delta didn't have children my brothers got positions. Rory got the gamma and Nico the delta.

There will be one hell of a bloodline for my pack. After a few minutes Alana came back out in once another pink prom dress. "What do you think?" Alana asked holding out the dress. "It's nice but it's too ruffled for my tasting. Do you still have more dresses?" Kadan asked.

Alana smiled at Kadan and nodded. She picked up some more dresses and walked back to the dressing room. "She's being really sweet. It's scary." I told Kadan. Kadan nodded. 'That it is.' Alana was sweet. But when she got pregnant she got sorta bitter, she was happy to have a baby but had major mood swings.

From both natural pregnancy and her wolf being suppressed. She-wolves have to have their wolf suppressed when pregnant since they can't shift. They chance killing the baby. Most she-wolves are drugged during their pregnancy to prevent shifting.

Very few shifts can be made and even that is risky. 'It's sad. The poor she-wolves.' Mhm. My mom was drugged for all of us. But she was off the drugs now and back to shifting which her wolf was very happy for. The wolves don't like being suppressed but it has to be done.

Alana came back out in another very light pink dress. It was long but had a slit in the front. It was a one shoulder dress. Kadan got up and hugged Alana. "I like this dress." Kadan whispered to Alana. 'Now to be subjected to their PDA.'

I rolled my eyes. But it wasn't the most pleasant sight but it was a werewolf couple. Kadan being all loving towards his pregnant mate. Kadan let go of her. "Now we have to get shoes. I already ordered the mask." Alana said brushing away some of her strawberry blonde hair.

Kadan nodded and let go of Alana. Alana walked back to the dressing room and Kadan smiled at her. It wasn't long before Alana came back in her regular clothes. Pregnancy jeans and a plaid shirt that she stole from Kadan.

Alana went up to Kadan. "Come on lets go to the shoe section." Kadan said. I got up and followed after them. Soon we were in the shoe section and Kadan looked at Alana. "What kind of shoes are you looking for?" Kadan asked as he got Alana to sit down. 'This will be an interesting experience.'

"White or silver with a small heel." Alana said as she got off her converse and put on those nude sock things. Kadan nodded and began looking at the shoes. He pulled out a couple and handed them to Alana. "Too flashy." Alana said handing him back a pair.

Then she tried on another. "Too much heel." Alana told Kadan. Kadan sighed and put back the two shoes and began looking for shoes once again. 'Girls are so picky when it comes to prom.' If Isabella makes me go shopping for her she better not be this picky.

I already had to go through it with Alana and I didn't ask to. Kadan just decided to drag me along. I hadn't even gotten anything for prom yet.  But I have ideas for it once Isabella gives me her answer and what color her dress will be.

Prom was a masquerade theme. A whole thing of mystery. Not much for the supernatural, we can catch scents. My luck Isabella will take one of those scent numbing gummies Orchid makes. 'Probably will.' I brushed my hair back as Kadan handed Alana another pair of shoes. "I like them. Small heel, not too flashy. I think we're good." Alana sat taking off the heels and putting on her shoes.

Thank the moon goddess. Kadan helped Alana up. "Thanks for coming Dalton." Kadan said offering a smile. "Is Isabella going?" Alana asked peering up at me. "I asked her to prom." I said. Alana's eyes widened. "You gained a pair?" Alana asked her face completely serious.

"I always had a pair." I replied making a face. "Didn't seem like it." Alana told Kadan. Kadan bit his lip to hold in laughs. 'Like he had a pair.' 'We can't say that. He pushed Alana into a closet and marked her when he found out she was his mate.'

Ash rolled his eyes and grumbled but didn't but up an argument. Kadan hugged Alana. "We're gonna go buy these. You can head out now. Thanks for showing up." Kadan said with a grin. "No problem." I told him.

Alana glanced at me. "Bye." I waved at them. They waved back as I walked out of the store and into the parking lot. I had my keys out and was swirling them around as I headed to my Lamborghini. I stopped feeling this weird energy.

My eyes shifted to the wolves and my body went still. A misty figure shaped like a wolf stood there it's haunting red eyes burning into mine. Unlike the rest of my encounters it just stood there staring at me. Ash was ready to get out and fight to defend ourselves but the wolf never moved.

'The hellhound that broke Isabella's wrist?' 'Possibly.' Despite that it didn't attack us. I was confused on why it wasn't attacking us. The hellhound looked at us one more time before taking off towards the woods and disappearing.

What the hell was it doing?

1189. Yeah the hellhound has returned. What are his intentions. He didn't even attack Dalton so he doesn't want to mate himself to Isabella or he is patient. Only time will tell. Until next time ever so patient marshmallows.