:Chapter 32:

:Dalton:

Rory put a bottle of whisky down along with gin. "The life of a college student is an awesome life." Rory said before pouring a shot of whiskey and then taking it. "Drinking?" Nico asked. "And partying don't forgot all those girls that want this." Rory said motioning to his body.

'His mate has a whole lot coming. As does he.' Rory poured yet another shot. "Did you drink?" Rory asked Orchid. Orchid raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you a couple centuries old?" Rory asked. Orchid's gaze darkened. "I was frozen in time saving this damn country." Orchid said.

Rory nodded then laughed. He totally didn't believe her. We were all out of our prom outfits and in ordinary outfits. Well I had on a loose pair of pajama pants. We were considering going on a run but nothing was certain yet. Orchid wouldn't be able to go though.

'Well no duh she can't shift into a wolf like we can.' 'But she can hex us though.' 'That she can.' Rory took a shot of the gin before taking the alcohol and walking away with it. I leaned back in the seat feeling quite content with how the night had gone.

I had gotten Isabella her roses. Finding the perfect ones took a bit so I looked up meanings and I had already fallen in love her but she gave me a new reason all the time. 'One day she will begin to fall in love with us.' I couldn't wait for that day.

Rory came back in. "It's official we are going on a run until mom and dad come back." Rory said. Everyone got up and Andrew even drug a protesting Orchid out. I ditched my clothes before letting the shift take over. Once I was in wolf form I shook my fur.

Soon a pack of wolves stood there with Andrew sitting next to Orchid in wolf form. Numerous colors. Black, red, grey, white and a sandy colored one. I was the first one to take off as I was the alpha of the pack. 'We are the alpha of the pack.'

I ran directly into the woods and leaped over a fallen log. I continued on my paws digging up tight soil. It was so beautiful out as summer was approaching. The forest was beautiful at night and the trees were growing their bright green leaves.

Soon the river here will be swimmable again. I could even teach Isabella how to swim one day. I'm sure she'd love that. Not having to be afraid of drowning anymore. I continued through the forest letting my ears adjust to the sound of the night.

Crickets were humming a tune. I stopped and let out a howl. A few more howls followed. Each howl I recognized as my brothers plus Angel, Alana and Kadan. Nico broke into the clearing and shook his fur. 'Not surprised Jason and Nico always have been the fastest here.'

That was true.

Nico looked at me and then we both broke off with Nico staying behind out of respect for me. But I could tell he wanted to unleash his full Whitewolf power. The smell of the forest filled my nose as I continued through the forest.

I didn't know where I was going. Running was all I was doing as I became one with the forest. 'Not a single human would be able understand.' I wasn't even sure if Isabella would understand. Maybe one day she would understand or find something familiar. Maybe being a hunter is like that for her.

I continued through the forest hearing all the typical forest noises when one specific noise entered my ears. An explosion. I stopped in my steps. I could see fire. Before I could act Ash took over and took off in that direction feeling quite worried. One word raised through my mind.

Isabella. Nico was confused on the change of direction but followed it. I stopped. "Isabella!" I heard someone yell. Ash took off in that direction quickly and soon came to a scene of a smoking limo but jealousy quickly flared through me upon seeing the sight besides the limo.

Derik was giving Isabella CPR meaning his mouth on hers. 'How dare he.' Nico was quick to step in front of Ash and snarl at him. Derik looked up. He glanced at me but didn't stop the CPR. Ash growled back. "I have no interest in Isabella like that so get your head out of your ass." Derik said.

Ash turned towards him then let me get control. I trotted over and looked at Isabella who was still in the prom dress. I whined and laid down. I could hear a heartbeat but no breathing. Derik pressed down on her chest and Isabella began to cough.

'Thank you moon goddess.' Derik let out a sign of relief as the rest of them trotted up. However Isabella didn't wake up. But she was breathing. Derik lifted her up with ease. "I got to get her home." He mumbled looking at the limo that was on fire.

'Poor George.' George was the driver, he was one of the special humans who knew about the existence of the supernatural but was sworn to secrecy. 'He also has to work for the werewolves or did.' Did have to as now he was nice and crispy in that limo.

I trotted next to Derik. Derik looked at me. "Can you think of any faster way to get her to her house?" Derik asked. There was no time to get a car. 'Wolf form.' I told him creating a mind-link. He looked quite startled but gently laid Isabella down as Angel and Nico came trotting out.

Nico was tugging out some wood with Angel helping. A sled. Angel carried rope. 'We found one of the supply caves.' Nico answered as he brought the supplies. Derik placed Isabella down in it and smoothed out her dress before taking off his suit and putting it with Isabella.

Derik then shifted dropping into a red wolf form. A Redwolf was what Derik was. Pure Redwolf actually. If his old pack Red Claws never got attacked he wouldn't be a hunter but next-in-line for the Alpha instead of his cousin who was currently the alpha.

'Also with the first human Luna in history. Next will be Isabella.' There was no law about not having humans as Luna's but werewolves hadn't mated with humans. There never had been well with high ranking werewolves. Audrey and Isabella were the first ones to be mates of a high ranking wolf.

Soon the custom sled was all set up and we all got into the rope but instead of being lined up we were separated. I could see my brothers prepared to follow. With a small bark we all took off pulling the make-shift sled carrying Isabella within it. We took off down the rode leaving the smoking limo behind.

1150. So I made up missing some days. Tomorrow I plan to update as according to my normal updating schedule I was to update tomorrow. Until next time updated marshmallows.

 Until next time updated marshmallows