:Chapter 19:

:Isabella:

"Are you happy now?" I asked sitting at the table while shoveling Salisbury steak in my mouth. Derik, Lucas and Orchid were over. "Yes. Now you need a mask." Orchid said happily while cutting up her steak. I rolled my eyes and Derik smirked. "What are you smirking about?" I asked angrily.

"You." Derik replied smugly. "Aren't you going to prom?" I asked. 'I'm gonna laugh if he isn't. ' "I am but I ordered everything in advance unlike you idiots." Derik said moving his red hair from his face. I rolled my eyes at him.

'He does have a point.' 'Well I didn't plan on going to prom.' 'Your mistake. You should of known Orchid was gonna drag you there.' I guess Satan had a point there. Flimur was on the stove mixing some brownie batter. Flimur had gotten into a baking mood. We had finished some brownies already.

So I bought a whole bunch of brownie mix. Flimur was making molten lave brownies. Brownies with a layer of delicious fudge. Full of calories and carbs but I'd work it off. I wasn't a hunter for nothing. I did have to exercise. Sports however weren't including besides capture the flag.

I loved that.

'I watching you play that in hunter school.' One of the few things I enjoyed. But we had played the werewolves, well Ashfords, Alana and Kadan. But they doubted us so we had to be given a few werewolves. Never doubt a hunter. We always have a trick up our sleeve.

I finished up my Salisbury steak before going up to Flimur and putting the plate in the sink. "I'm going check out a file The Organization sent me." I told them before heading up to my room. I discarded my shoes before going to my bed and grabbing my laptop on the way.

I fired it up and went to google. Satan's presence never left me. 'I'm curious on this misty wolf occurrence especially if it's a hellhound. We haven't had a hellhound gone rogue since Gavial and we made a show out of him.' They did.

He wasn't killed no he was given a fate worse than death. He is in eternal torture for the rest of his days. A small smirk lit my face when I went into my g-mail and opened an unknown email. Safety. I scanned the contents of it with glee and excitement.

Hunter,
Many sightings have come in. No attacks yet but have sight of it has appeared. Misty form and red eyes. Take care of it. Sum: 1,000-2,000.
-V

I deleted the email and shut down my laptop before heading over to my dresser. 'Well they get straight down to point.' 'Always have. I've learned to understand the very weird writing.'

I grabbed the box that my mom had stuff hidden in. I brought it down along with my sword that Lucas suggested I learn how to wield. Maybe it'd come in handy. I caressed the jewels on it and the knight helmet engraved in. I set it down.

I opened the box and moved grabbed the thick leather bound journal. It held so many answers that I had needed for the last few months. I had closed the page on my parents murder. Revenge. I brought revenge to their murder by taking the rogues head who killed them.

He'd burn in hell for all eternity. Nothing but torture. 'Man and I thought I got violent.' They messed with the wrong hunting family. They obviously didn't see what I had done to my previous enemies and how they ended up for questioning me and trying to kill me.

I looked around my room. 'You know. You might have to do something you won't like if this hellhound proves to be a threat.' 'What?' 'He may be stronger than Gavial and he uses blocker so I won't be able to aid you if he is a threat.' 'What do I have to do.'

'Master my power.'

It seemed as if the world had just froze. Satan wanted me to master his power. The power of blue flames. 'How am I suppose to do that.' 'Visit hell. Don't practice there but see how exactly other demons wield their power.'