:Chapter 24:

:Dalton:

Lucas went off like a bat out of hell but was yet careful for both Alana and Maryse. Maryse was lounged across the seat resting on Isabella's lap. I felt so bad for the poor hellhound. She was hurt and in pain. I wonder if any pills can be given.

'She did that to protect and defend Isabella.' She did. Isabella was looking at Alana. Alana was breathing heavily while squeezing Kadan's hand. Soon the pack doctor had pulled up. "I'll help you in." I told Kadan and Alana. Kadan nodded as we got Alana out and in.

Isabella followed helping Maryse out. Alana was leaned into Kadan seeking out her mates touch. Soon we had got her into the infirmary were pack doctor Simpson was standing. He sniffed the air. "What's wrong?" Simpson asked. "Babies coming." Alana said. Simpson was quick to get her into a bed.

He began setting up and doing doctor things. "Alpha I'd like you to leave. Well the room." Simpson said. "I'm not the Alpha yet." I told him but left anyway. 'I hope Isadora comes out ok.' 'She will.' Kadan was holding Alana's hand while smiling at her.

Isabella had got in as the nurse, well Simpson's wife who had the same gift came out. "Did a fight happen. Does she need medical attention?" Lani, Simpson's mate asked. "She's a hellhound and her wounds are stitched but she is in pain is there still. Is there anywhere she can rest?" Isabella asked Lani.

'She is quite the warrior.'

Despite her neck being torn up in her neck Maryse held herself high still ready to defend Isabella. "Of course. I can get some blankets out for her so she doesn't stress herself. Follow me." Lani said. We all followed her to a waiting section and Lani went to get blankets.

"The lady is getting you blankets." Isabella said rubbing her cheek. Ash watched the relationship between Isabella and Maryse. He respected it. Lani came back and put some blankets and pillows out. "You'll be here for a bit probably so get comfy." Lani said before walking away.

Isabella and Lucas set up the blankets for Maryse who laid down. Isabella smiled before getting comfortable in the chair as Derik came in still with the shotgun. 'Safety precautions.' Derik sat down next to me as Angel and Nico headed in talking about something. They came over to the waiting section.

"We should get comfy." I told them. They all listened.
********************
We had been at the infirmary for an hour when Kadan came out pretty much glowing. I raised an eyebrow. "You want to meet the newest addition to my family?" Kadan asked. I nodded and a we all followed after him.

Isabella whispered something to Maryse who relaxed. 'Probably told her where she is going.' We followed Kadan down into the room where he moved the curtain and a few of us stepped in. Doctor Simpson and Nurse Lani were there. In bed was Alana holding a baby wrapped in a light pink blanket.

Alana looked up. She was drugged. I could tell. "Doctor Simpson had to give her something. Jessica tried to come out and Alana isn't ready for it yet." Kadan said going up to Alana. Alana smiled at him. "This is Isadora newest member of the pack and right now my only heir." Kadan said with a smile.

Isabella watched her and then walked up. "Any birthmarks?" Isabella asked. "No." Alana said. She smiled at Isadora who simply stared at her surroundings. "Can I hold her Alana?" Kadan asked with a smile. Alana smiled and handed Isadora over.

'She is so cute. I can't wait until she is older and we can see what kind of she-wolf had entered the pack.' Ash was happy. A childbirth makes the entire pack happy. Soon the pack will realize another member has entered and something will be celebrated. A small gathering celebrated Isaac's birth.

Isadora was pretty calm and looked around at her surroundings. Kadan walked over. "Isn't she beautiful?" Kadan asked holding her to him. "Very." I said offering a smile. Alana and Kadan had changed each other so much for the better. I remember when Alana was shy and hide behind Kadan when seeing my brothers and I.

Kadan helped her gain confidence going from the subordinate and one of the pack's slut sister to the second in line to the Luna. Kadan handed Isadora back to Alana. "She's like taking a hammer to my head." Alana said looking at Kadan.

"I know baby. A few more hours for you to get your strength back maybe a day before you shift. You don't want to push yourself Alana." Kadan said wiping a bead of sweat from Alana. Alana smiled at him. 'Such emotion they hold.' 'Yes they do.' I watched them as Isabella stood there watching them.

"You want to hold her Isabella?" Alana asked. "Not right now. I'm a little shaky." Isabella admitted. "Ok. I'll reserved Isadora for you." Alana said with a smile. Isabella nodded. "I'm gonna go check on Maryse." Isabella said smiling and walking out. "You get a pregnancy prom dress?" I asked.

"No. It's a regular prom dress. Good thing." Alana said smiling at Isadora. "Who's gonna watch Isadora prom night?" I asked. "One of our parents." Alana said as Kadan sat down next to her and pressed his lips to her hand. 'The two are so affectionate.' Mhm.

"I'll leave you two alone." I told them before walking out. I walked back to the waiting section where Isabella was soothing Maryse. "Thank you for being there." Isabella said looking up. Derik glanced up. "Wouldn't miss it." I replied sitting down next to Isabella. "Do you think she'll get better?" I asked.

Isabella nodded. "You know Maryse was my enemy at one point. She belonged to Vee. When she came in I thought she came back to finish me off. Magenta said I became her master. She was loyal to Vee but I believe I am better than Vee would be. Vee was cruel." Isabella said.

Maryse looked up. "I bet if Vee would let her die. I would never be cruel. I treat them like family. Magenta and Ferrell even Flimur are like family." Isabella said smiling down. 'That's so sweet. I hope one day Isabella will consider us family.'

Me too.

"I consider you my sister." Derik said. Isabella smiled. "Sister I never had." Derik said. "I know. You were like a brother. Still are." Isabella said smiling at Derik. He smiled back. "I didn't like either of you when we first met." Lucas said with a shrug. "I feel the love Lucas." Isabella replied sarcastically.

"But I like you now. I mean you sorta grew on me since I came here." Lucas said. "I like your accent." Isabella stated. Lucas had a British accent. Still strong as ever. "Everyone does." Lucas said. Isabella smiled and looked at where Alana was. "New addition." Isabella murmured.

I nodded. New pack member. New possibilities.

1152. Eh? So bonding in the last part. So it was a reflect since Isadora was born. But welcome Isadora Lee to the world of Satan's Vessel. It will be a tricky life but we know you will master it. Anyone remember Kadan's last name? I'm not sure if I gave him one yet. But I'm gonna make a wikia for this story. A way of being unique. Most Wattpad authors don't do that. But yeah. I'll give a link when it's up. And remember there might be errors, it's only me the author making it. Until next time wikia marshmallows.

 Until next time wikia marshmallows