:Chapter 26:

:Dalton:

Prom. Yeah. Alana was back to her typical self now that the drugs had worn off and Jessica was able to stretch herself out. Alana terrorized deer's and hares. A celebration of Isadora would eventually take place. But the pack felt the new birth and people congratulated on the birth of Isadora Lee Kirkwood.

But here I was helping Alana with the decorations of prom. The weekend was coming up so Alana resumed her position on helping out. 'She bounced back pretty quickly.' Mhm. Kadan was helping Alana with some black and white balloons. We weren't at school though.

A very large building had been rented out. The coven, pack, and fae helped out with it. If the humans only knew that the building they were in was also a portal to the fae world. This building was old and gave a perfect setting.

The fae gave us the ok to paint a large room. My eyes drifted over to Isabella who was sitting with Derik on a table. 'I was quite surprised the two showed up.' Me too. Derik was helping get out lace curtains out of a box. Derik took them out and Isabella opened the box with one of her daggers.

Most of the people helping out were the supernatural. My eyes drifted over to Noah who was talking to a white haired fairy. I recognized her instantly as Moonbeam. Most people called her Moon except the fae who called her by her real name. It was a fae thing.

Her skin was very light white with an undertone of a blue almost. Her fae side was coming out here. From the portal. If I concentrated hard enough I could see an outline of her wings. Fae were very secretive and mischievous species.

'You think. Remember the one that Rory upset. It took Rory forever to get the blue out of his hair.' I remember that perfectly. Alana came over holding some balloons. "You should see outside." Alana said handing me the balloons. I tied them together to a rock. "Why?" I asked slightly interested.

"The fae did some up keeping and some of their powers along with Orchid." Kadan explained. Orchid came here with Andrew. Isabella looked over at me her hair falling in her face as she stuck her dagger in a box. If the supernatural only knew that the dagger wasn't a regular knife you kept on you.

That she used it to attack people. I got used to it. "You want to see it?" Alana asked holding Kadan's hand. She seemed very happy. 'Probably from the fact that she had first baby.' Probably. "Sure." I said getting up. I could feel Isabella's eyes on me as I walked out.

Alana and Kadan led me outside to where there were some fae using their powers to perfect the garden. Orchid was walking along cutting the grass with magic. There was a fountain that had water that was a light pink color almost. A few fae sat there playing with the water.

Making it going higher or lower. "It looks nice." I said looking around. Andrew was over walking with Orchid. "Of course it does." Alana said with a smile before we walked back inside. Derik and Isabella were at the entrance. They were trying to hang up the lace curtain.

'Do you think they need help?' "You are the damn idiot you god damn hormone driven werewolf." Isabella told him. "You are the devil brought back to life in a teenage girls body." Derik replied. "I'm actually his vessel and we call him Satan." Isabella replied rolling her eyes.

"Need help?" I asked as Alana and Kadan walked by them. "We might." Derik said as he took out another nail. I pushed them aside and put the curtains up. "Pretty simple." I told them. 'It is.' "Show off." They said in sync. I shook my head and looked back at Isabella who stood there casually.

Isabella wore a pair of Harley Quinn lace up shorts and some fishnets and a Harley Quinn muscle tank top and combat boots. She looked at Derik before walking to her spot with Derik following her. I went back to my spot and tied up some more balloons.

There were some vampires painting the walls a glow in the dark purple along with some gold and black. Then there were some props being set up including a place to take pictures. 'It looks nice so far. Prom is gonna be quite fun I hope.' I smiled at that thought.

Isabella had yet to say yes or reject me inviting her to prom as a date.  'She'll still be there even if she says no and mark my words we will get a dance with her. Even if it is an upbeat song.' Ash was determined to dance with Isabella.

I wonder if Isabella could dance. I mean she seemed to do good at the club in New York. But she sneaked in there under the identity of a vampire along with Lucas.

The two were quite something when together. 'They are both demon vessels.' 'That's the words for it.' I continued to tie balloons before going to help Noah and Moon put up the decorations for the pictures. "This place is coming out well." Noah said. "It's a fae place. It's made for perfection." Moon said crossing her arms.

Her violet eyes scanned the room. Alana and Kadan came back up followed by Derik and Isabella. 'Wonder what's up.' "Will you be able to be here tomorrow?" Alana asked. "Why?" I asked. "The tables and coming tomorrow along with the chandelier." Alana said smiling at Kadan.

"Yeah I can be here tomorrow." I told her sticking my hands in my shorts. Alana nodded. "Around noon to three PM." Alana said. Derik looked at me as he went to go help Noah and Moon. Isabella came up next to me. "Have you decided yet?" I asked with a smile.

Isabella crossed her arms with a huff. "If you try to kiss me I will let my brothers neuter you and if you tell someone it is a date I will neuter you myself." Isabella said. Victory swirled within me at Isabella saying yes. "Thank you. It means a lot." I told her with a smile.

"Mhm. I got to get going soon. Maryse is due for the cleaning of her wounds soon." Isabella said looking at her phone. 'Offer to help her.' "Would you like some help?" I asked sending her an innocent smile. Isabella seemed taken back.

"I-If you want." Isabella said unsure. "Of course. Once again thank you agreeing." I told her as Ash wagged his tail in excitement. "Don't think this means I like you like that. I'm simply being a nice person. Lucas and his little sex demons friends advised it." Isabella said crossing her arms across her chest.

'Eventually Isabella you will. Eventually just give it time.' Ash had an entire plan now from the fact that Isabella agreed to be our date to the prom. I brushed some hair from my face as I went over to go help Moon hold something up. I did the rest of the prom decorations with a smile on my face.

1208. So I counted my deviation pics and I have 74 of them. Yeah. But the banner is what the room will look like when done. Who is excited for prom? I am! But yeah prom is approaching. I know a little late but late is better then never. Until next time proper marshmallows.

 Until next time proper marshmallows