:Chapter 38

:Dalton:

Turning around I watched as Lucas literally grabbed his crossbow and leaped over his car and took off after Isabella who ran into the woods after Isabella yelling her name. Before Ash could tell me to go I was already off. But Derik grabbed me and slammed me to the ground.

"Dalton you need to think rationally for once in your life." Derik said holding me down. 'Get him off or I swear I will and you won't like it.' "Get the fuck off of me." I told him my eyes flashing gold. Derik's followed in suit.

Ryne came over and my whole big bad Alpha slowly retreated. Slowly. "Think with your head for once. You need to go get some warriors as I doubt Garrick came here alone. You best might even prepare for a war of hybrids. Worse than Gavial." Ryne said as he picked me up by my gown.

"Dalton you should listen to them." Andrew said. 'I guess.' Ash was worried about Isabella. 'Lucas is with her and the two are very powerful together.' Nico said mind-linking me. I nodded. "Come on we need to get to the pack house." I told them.

Off all of us went to our cars. 'Speed limits don't matter.' To werewolves in desperate need to protect their mates. I did seventy down a road that's speed limit was thirty. Soon we were on the street of where the pack house was.

This street was nothing but werewolves. A few houses belonged to werewolves who didn't want to be so far away from the pack house. After a few minutes the huge mansion like pack house came into view and I slammed my car to a stop and I'm surprised it didn't tip over.

'We aren't driving exactly safe right now.' After putting my car in park I flew out of it pretty much and went off to the pack house with the rest of them following behind me. Somewhere in my car were some certificates but that wasn't my main concern right now. My concern was Isabella.

I opened the door and ran in and off to a training station I was going. A few werewolves cleared a path for me since it was never smart to get in front of a running alpha. 'An Alpha that doesn't live in a pack house and is running in one isn't running for fun.'

The door to the training rooms and stations came into view and I slammed my arms into it and it opened making most werewolves jump. My eyes landed on Blue one of the female warriors. I worked with her about two months ago along with her mate.

"What's the matter?" One of the elder warriors asked coming off the stage as Andrew opened the door followed by Orchid. Orchid wore a white dress with a black collar and black cats and fish along with a pair of chunky sandal heels. She stopped and looked around quite nervously.

A few werewolves gave her a look. 'Well you don't see a witch here very often unless on official business and she is here as Andrew's mate.' Witches were very mischievous beings. "My mat-friend went after a hellhound. She is special to me and I was ordered to get warriors to plan an attack." I told them.

They looked at me weird. I didn't know how to classify Isabella to them. One of them called Isabella Luna once and she flipped her shit and was at my door. "Isabella. That little freak of nature." Trace said coming up in a tank top and shorts with a sheen layer of sweat.

'I am done with him.'

Before I could react Ash pushed me out and grabbed Trace by his tank top and slammed him into the wall. Trace's eyes went gold and he snarled. Ash snarled back even more furious. "Call Isabella a freak of nature again you fucking man-whore. I swear to the moon goddess you will regret staying in this pack. My pack no less. I am next-in-line to be Alpha and you have to question it I will be more than happy to challenge you and kick your ass. But with that I'm kicking you out of the pack is you lose." Ash said.

Everyone went still seeing Ash wasn't playing around. "Still wanna challenge me?" Ash asked. "No." Trace said his eyes not meeting ours. "I think your forgot a word." Ash said. "No, alpha." Trace said venom in his voice.

Ash through Chase to the mat. Everyone's head bowed in respect. 'I think at least now they have both fear and respect.' "So who is gonna come with me. This isn't just a rescue mission. There is a threat to our pack out there. A hellhound and hybrids." Ash said still in charge.

People looked around whispering. Ash sighed. "You do not have to contain so much fear. Trace simply had been taunting for a challenge and I gave it to him." Ash said. They all nodded. "Now who is with me?" Ash asked his voice louder. A lot of I's echoed through and Ash jumped off the stage.

A few of Trace's buddies were helping him up. Ash passed him and slammed his shoulder into Trace's making him stumble. Trace growled. Andrew was smirking at his main bully and Orchid watched him. Orchid murmured something and Trace fell causing Orchid to giggle.

"You and Monique will be perfect for each other." I told him before walking off.
***************
Rory and I were leading a group of nineteen warriors, both young and old along with five scouts and five trackers. Along with us was Doctor Simpson's mate who agreed to be a nurse for the wounded. Her cousin was a warrior agreed to protect her.

Doctor Simpson was at his office prepared to take in clients. He was mixing up medicines and herbs. 'Doctor Simpson will have help since Orchid agreed to stay there and help make things for him.' Orchid had given me a potion though which I had stored in a small tight bag around my neck.

I was leading the pack to battle for the first time ever. My parents had been alerted and agreed to watch the borders and send small amount of back-up if needed. My father had decided it was time for my first alpha experience.

Leading my wolves to a battle and getting them out alive. Nico was near me keeping up with the warriors and next to me was Kadan and not far behind was Alana due to the fact of her being the Beta's mate. 'And we need all the power we can get.'

I had no doubt Garrick had hybrids stored by. One of the trackers came up towards me their nose on the ground. I watched as his tail curled up into a dominant position and a growl escaped his throat and everyone went on the defense and we all formed a line of protection.

Our circle. The strongest on the outside and of course the female on the inside. Alana was behind Kadan. I was in the front my hackles on end. 'Something is here with us.' Kadan said mind-linking. 'I can sense it.' I replied back looking around for any sort of enemy.

'Four o'clock sharp.' With that I whirled around as a grey hybrid lunged out at me. I met it in battle and we both tumbled to the ground snapping our teeth. He got a hit a small scratch before I snapped his neck right in half.

Howls echoed through as hybrids ran through the woods with snarls as my pack met them in battle. Unlike most battles we weren't outnumbered hoping for strength to come true. We had numbers in the thirties prepared to fight even an army of hybrids thrown at us. After all Black Crescent Moon wolves were strong.

With that I charged right into battle.

1304. So the book will end in either two to four chapters depending on how things play out. But I'm using my mothers hotspot. I will be hopefully writing more often. As I finished my online school as my unit test was the last thing so expect more updates. Hopefully. Until next time my faithful and strong marshmallows.

 Until next time my faithful and strong marshmallows