:Chapter 17:

:Isabella:

I was in Lucas's car holding my phone while I searched for a song to play. I tapped on some Hollywood Undead song and let it play. "Color idea?" Lucas asked. "Black." I told him as we drove off to the mall for prom dress shopping.

Yup.

Today was the day.

I now had to go prom dress shopping with my gay best friend. Everyone needs their own Lucas. He brings cheer to life. 'There will never be another Lucas.' True. No one can pull off what Lucas does. Especially being gay but so manly despite being the girl in the relationship.

He implied it once and it has never left my head. 'Or my head.' Lucas sped up his Pontiac firebird. Lucas had two cars this was the one he liked to show off. "Did you go to prom?" I asked. "Nope. I did hunter school. They don't do prom." Lucas said.

Hunter school. I was in it for a bit. But none of them liked me. I wasn't a big hunter back then. They accused me of cheating by using witch potions to boost my strength and Satan's power. They called me a Satanist and much more nasty names.

I met Derik there though. I dropped out though and began going to regular human school. My parents homeschooled me but I assumed actual high school would be better than Hunter school. It wasn't. They were just as bad but each one having something better.

High school had more school classes. Hunter school had nasty mean hunters. High school had mean cliques and don't forget the supernatural. Much more to. Hunter school at least didn't have all the classes like high school did. But you still learned basic things. But in Hunter school you learned the supernatural side of history.

'Have you learned about the war between 1/3 of heaven and 2/3 of heaven?' 'No but I saw some of it. Lucifer showed me.' 'There is so many wars containing angels and demons. There are two wars between angels and demons. Now we are at peace. For now.'

I knew about the peace. Satan and Gabriel came to a peace treaty. Angels stayed in heaven minus guardian angels  and demons stayed in hell minus the hounds of hell and sex demons. Sex demons had to find a way to feed some how and guardian angels got to be the guards of humans.

They actually had a similar job to hellhounds. Some hellhounds protect girls incapable of protecting themselves. I have a hellhound, she is beautiful. She is usually misty but she cannot take on a human form like Gavial, Magenta and Ferrell plus the new hellhound. 'Don't forget Vee.'

Ugh. Vee. A rare form of hounds of hell. Best to say farewell to that bitch. Soon Lucas had pulled into the parking lot of the mall and a little bit of dread filled me. I enjoyed online shopping. Don't have to come into contact with humans. Ugh. But Orchid said I had to go shopping.

Not to mention I can't go prom dress shopping in Hot Topic. Mean witch. But I am gonna get the Harley Quinn dress for the upcoming Hunters Gathering. A very important day of the year. I even marked it on the calendar Enyr insisted we get. It was a gun calendar.

Nothing like looking at guns. 'Mhm.'

The hunting gathering took place every year. I didn't attend last year having been busy dealing with a crazy wendigo. But I'd be attending this year. A formal gathering where hunters chatted, ate, and had drinks with each other. Don't forget the mentioning of the top hunters.

Derik, Lucas and I would be mentioned. We ranked at the top. Derik number one, I was number two and I believe Lucas and some hunter was fighting for number three. But in the huntress section I was number one. But I made it to the all hunter section. 'With my help.'