:Chapter 20:

:Dalton:

I sat pretty bored in Andrew's room as he played with some things Orchid left for him. "What do you think this is?" Andrew asked picking up a glass bottle with glowing green liquid inside. "I don't know." I told. 'Probably turns people into frogs.' 'It might.'

Orchid had stopped by for an hour or two to talk to Andrew which involved talking, cuddling and kissing. Then she left this stuff for Andrew. What for? I had no idea but she said she had to get back to her place and work on something. "Maybe Isabella knows what it is." Andrew said.

'She might. She is a hunter and tends to use all the witchy things Orchid leaves her.' Andrew picked up a pill bottle case full of different flavored gummies. "I know what those are. The hunters use them. Each color has a different ability. One of them numbs your scent." I told him.

"Probably why no supernatural knows when a hunter takes them out." Andrew said putting them down. I nodded in agreement. Andrew picked up another bottle and sniffed it then quickly put the cap back on and went back to searching through the contents.

"Didn't smell good." I teased with a smirk. Andrew gave me a dull look. 'This is getting quite boring.' It was but Andrew wanted us here to go through I so it was my job to suck it up and be a good twin brother. Andrew blew some hair from his face before pushing the things to the side.

"What do you think Orchid is doing at her house?" Andrew asked. "Probably coming up with some weird thing." I told him. Andrew nodded. "You have everything you need for prom?" I asked. "Yeah but myself a gold tie and a black and gold mask." Andrew said with a smirk.

"I bought myself a suit with a red tie, a black tie and a grey tie as Isabella didn't tell me what she bought. But I believe she bought a dress of those colors and I got myself a mask." I told him. Andrew nodded.

'It is a very nice mask and it will be so fun to wear.' Ash was actually excited about prom. He wanted nothing more than Isabella to say yes to us asking her to prom. 'Even if Isabella says no we will get a dance with her. Mark my words.'

I wonder if Isabella knew how to dance. She might not. I'd ask her next time I saw her. I knew basic dancing like slow dancing. But I was no pro dancer. That wasn't my sort of thing and never would be. I sucked in some breath as Andrew got up.

"Mom just finished dinner. We are having spaghetti and meatballs." Andrew said. I sniffed the air confirming Andrew's statement. We followed the wonderful mouthwatering scent into the kitchen. My mom was standing there with Noah getting the delicious food into bowls. "You two go sit down at the table." My Mom said.

'I'm hungry. I just want to eat.' 'You want your head taken off by Mom. You know she'll do it.' Ash grumbled but didn't argue. He knew our Mom would whoop his ass for disobeying her. Noah looked over at us as he helped get the spaghetti in the bowl.

With the smell of the food everyone else came down. Max, Alex, Nico, and Angel. Angel lived here, she shared a room with Nico. Isaac was in his high chair having been eating regular human food now. His dark eyes scanned the room and he looked outside the window at a bird who dived off a tree.

Then snapping its neck on the ground. We had been finding dead birds a lot. It was very weird and eerie but no presence had been detected. Isabella also hadn't been worried either. 'If Isabella isn't worried we shouldn't be worried.' Isaac smiled before hitting his plate and crying.

"You can wait Isaac I promise you that you won't starve." My Mom called out. Angel was looking at Isaac still getting use to him. Just like Isabella she had never seen a baby but Angel had a logical reason. Isaac had startled Angel a few weeks ago.

He had been listening very closely. He called out Angel making her freak out as she had no idea who had called her name. My Mom had to explain to her that Isaac was learning to talk. Isaac seemed to like Isabella a lot. He said her name well he said Izzy.

Our Mom came over and passed out everyone's plate. "When's Dad getting home?" Max asked. "He's in late with the pack who is staying here. They are demanding a lot and Jackson is making it clear he doesn't respond to demands like that." Our Mom said with a slight smirk.

That meant our Dad might be beating up some werewolf bikers. 'They'd be idiots to fight back.' Mhm. Mom made a motion for us to eat and no one wasted time to go straight to devouring their food. It was so good and the meatballs tasted delicious.

Andrew looked around the table as he finished his food up. Everyone watched when they were eating it was a werewolf thing. At one point we lived in wolf form and worked as a wolf pack and had to defend our food. It was still sorta there. The reason why everyone ate very weirdly.

Isabella didn't eat like that but her brothers were beginning to. Although I wouldn't want to share Flimur's food either. It was absolutely delicious. Not to mention they ate that pretty much everyday plus dessert. My Mom made good food to and sometimes Flimur helped her out making the perfect meal.

Yeah they did that over the holidays. 'It was the best holiday with all that delicious food.' Ash licked his chops imagining the food once again. My Mom invited Isabella over a lot since she didn't have her brothers at the time and didn't spend time with family as she didn't have any.

Except Orchid and Derik plus Lucas who she considered family. They might as well have been family since all the time they spent together and the bonds they have between each other. They were pretty much as strong as werewolf bonds which is pretty much an unbreakable bond.

'Most pack bonds never break. It's there forever. We'll never be away from family were we can't feel them. Even Kadan.' Kadan was my Beta and I considered him a brother. We knew each other since we could walk as we grew up with each other. I wonder who Isabella grew up with.

For the first nine years she had her parents and brothers. Then she had Orchid, Derik and Lucas. Now she had her brothers back. She also had some dogs. I had three dogs one of them was Isabella's as Aries fought and it wasn't fair to him or the other puppy.

Aries loved it here. Him Hades were buds. I finished my food feeling pretty satisfied.

1162. I made a signature which will be presented in these chapters from now on. I might even make a Thanks for Reading banner at the end but a signature will defiantly be there. Until next time dinner marshmallows.

 Until next time dinner marshmallows

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.