:Chapter 31:

:Isabella:

We did end up going to The Golden Corral after all. We got a big table since there were eight of us. I was currently eating pizza right now. It was a buffet you load your plates. Good thing I was hidden behind Derik with Dalton in front of me.

But my food was nothing compared to them. They were fat people trapped inside a skinny persons body. I had an arrangement of cheeseburger sliders, pizza, tacos, nachos and mac and cheese. After this I would raid the dessert section of all its goodies.

'The only way to eat at a buffet is to eat as much as possible. It's the whole point.' Agreed there. Not to mention the three chocolate fountain. Chocolate, white chocolate and caramel. Very good. I love that combination of chocolates not to mention they had sugar cookies you could dip in.

They were all talking but I didn't join in. I had no desire to join in right now. I just wanted to eat in peace. 'We don't do that in hell.' I ignored Satan and continued to eat. "Is Maryse doing better?" Alana asked. I looked at her and nodded.

"That's good." Alana said. I nodded once again. Then I returned back to my food but I could feel Dalton staring at me. 'You were sorta a bitch to him.' My cheeks burned red in embarrassment. 'Its not like I meant it.' 'You should tell your therapist to teach you how to interact.'

I bit my lip to keep from spewing out hate. I continued onto with my pizza as Alana and Kadan got up along with Angel and Nico to go get more food. Derik slipped away followed by Rory, Andrew and Orchid. Great. Now it was just Dalton and I.

'Jokes on you.' 'Why don't you get a relationship Satan.' Satan chuckled but cut our connection calming me down slightly. "Thank you for going to prom with me." Dalton said. I looked at the corsage he had given me. I didn't have to be so much of a bitch.

After all he paid for dinner for me. "Yeah." I mumbled. Dalton smiled at my somewhat positive response. "Have you seen any sightings concerning the hellhound?" Dalton asked. "His name is Garrick. He is Gavial's older brother and no I haven't seen him." I told Dalton.

Dalton nodded. "The limo is gonna drop you guys off last. Don't worry I know the limo driver." Dalton said. "I'm not worried I am capable of handling myself." I told him. Dalton nodded with a small smile. 'He finds your strength an attractive trait.' Ok then. That was an interesting way to put it.

I finished up my pizza and then quickly ate the rest of my food and licked my lips clean. "I'm going get dessert." I told him before walking away and grabbed a plate. I walked over to the dessert section and let my eyes scan all the dessert.

I put some cookies on my plates. Some brownies then went to the oh so delicious fountains. Exactly what I had been waiting for. I grabbed numerous food and impaled them on a stick. I stuck them underneath the chocolate, caramel, and white chocolate fountain. I grabbed some fudge on the way by.

'Mm. Fudge so delicious.' I continued to get the rest of my food before heading towards the ice cream section. I got a bowl and told the lady I wanted mint chocolate chip. After she scooped it out I put on numerous toppings. Whip cream, chocolate chips, M&M's, and Reece's; both kinds.

With that I headed back to the table where Dalton was sitting with a new plate of food. I rolled my eyes before going to sit down as Derik came back. He set his plate down before bringing out his phone. "Who you texting?" I asked trying to peer at his phone.

"Noneya." Derik said. I raised an eyebrow. "None ya business short stack." Derik said as the rest came back. Alana bit her lip to hold in laughter and even Dalton did. Evil werewolves. They were all demented and evil. 'Don't forget the witch. Are we starting the Salem witch trials and France werewolf trails?'