:Chapter 7:

:Isabella:

I was outside my house walking in the woods. My pistol was strapped at my side and a dagger hidden n my boot. Flimur sent me outside while the brownies baked. Flimur had made me help make the batter in order to eat them.

Flimur was charming and made two very large pans full of thick brownies. They weren't small but weren't too big and had plenty of them. Brownies were my second favorite dessert next to mint chocolate chip ice cream. 'You eat that whenever you have the chance to.' That I did. I loved that ice cream. Even Flimur's homemade one.

I had my silver dagger in my hand. I was twirling it around to pass time. In about forty five minutes the brownies would be done. 'I bet the time is killing you.' 'It is. Those biker werewolves irritated me enough.' Oh I wanted to skin Jonathan alive.

I bet he was the alpha of the group. I'm also surprised Dalton didn't attack him full on. That boy has the patience of a saint. I wouldn't have that patience if I was a werewolf. I put my dagger down my boot before taking out my iPod and headphones.

My iPod was old. I had it for five years when it first came out. My headphones were connected to it so I unraveled them and turned on my fully charged iPod and went to Spotify and scrolled through my music before settling on Hollywood Undead.

I stored the iPod in my denim jacket and continued to walk the forest. 'The forest looks so much better now that the nature is growing in it.' That it did. Winter had passed and spring had bloomed in may. The forest was no longer bare and silent.

The forest was full of life. The once hard packed soil was softer and full of green grass. The trees limbs were now full of healthy leaves and some wild flowers had grown. The birds were chirping loudly and there was a small breeze. Perfect day and the sun let light creep into the forest making the forest almost magical but not scary.

My combat boots left footprints in the soil and grass. 'There is a forest similar to this in hell.' 'I know that stupid snake resides in it.' 'Don't insult him. He doesn't like to be insulted.' That snake from the Adam and Eve did exist and he wasn't the devil.

Nope he was just a manipulative snake who lives in a manipulative forest. That forest is the snakes domain. It's suppose to be based off of the garden of Eden but hell's version. There are so many domains in hell. No there isn't seven parts, way more than that.

I haven't even seen all of hell. Exploring hell isn't at the top of my priority list but maybe one day. 'I heard you saw some of the sex demon part. How was that?' Oh my god. I remember that crystal clear. Damn incubus was all over Lucas.

I also think he was suggesting a threesome with Lucas and Enyr. I shivered thinking about that causing Satan to laugh. I really didn't want to know if that was gonna happen. I shook those thoughts from head and sped up my pace through the trail in the forest I was on.

This forest was big. It stretched all across town and even to Dalton's. I knew Dalton's pack members ran in here. On a jog Lucas pulled me along with we had passed one of the pack members. You can tell a wolf from a werewolf and a werewolf from a rogue with experience.

The wolf was bigger than most wolves and had no stale scent or looked like it had hell run through it. Rogues usually have very messy fur and are very skinny. 'I pity them. Most of them deserve to be put out of their misery.'

Then you had the occasional somewhat healthy rogues. Rogue packs were rare but I have discovered two so far. One happened two months ago and another almost a year ago which was where Angel came from. They weren't as bad as most rogues were when being a long term rogues.