"Then what did you call for?" I asked.

"Your granny's nagging me since the morning that we couldn't get to attend Teresa's wedding because of her health, at least she wanted to bless the child through the phone." I heard him sigh.

"Well, I don't think it's possible right now. Ryouma just chased me away. But tell granny... Oh, wait a minute..." I told him as I spotted Teresa coming my way. "Teresa!" I called out to her.

"Yes?" She smiled stopping in front of me.

"You're alone? Where's Ryouma?" I asked her looking around.

"Probably sulking somewhere after getting beaten up by me for his insolent behavior." She rolled her eyes.

"Great timing! Here, a call for you." I handed her the phone. "I'll be right back," I told her as I left to search for a certain someone. She's the only one I can ask for this favor.

"Now where is she?" I looked around, scanning the crowd, I immediately spotted her, Rina, my best friend's wife's best friend, "Ah, there she is... Okay Rihito... you can do it.... but first I probably need to get myself a helmet for protection... but I guess I won't find it here, so let's just hope she doesn't beat the crap out of me." I prayed silently as I made my way to her.

"Hey!" I waved at her, my feisty princess, hoping that she'd be in a good mood and won't throw her fist on my face as she did on our very first meeting on our bffs' wedding party one and a half years back.

"Hi!" She smiled at me. Okay, she's in a good mood, maybe I'm safe for now, Phew!

"Umm... enjoying the party?" I smiled back at her. Seriously Rihito? You could've done better than that. I mentally slapped myself.

"Yeah?" She frowned.

"Okay fine, I'll just get to the point. Actually I need a favor." I sighed.

"So?"

"So here it is, actually I made a stupid promise to my grandy to get married within 6 months. And why did I make that promise? because... sorry, no offense but... your so-called ex- Eros the gross kidnapped your best friend Teresa and at that time I thought Ryouma would literally wipe out Italy's entire population including us if we didn't get Teresa soon.. so I asked a little help from my Grandy to locate Teresa and of course at that time I didn't know that Teresa had already beaten the crap out of her kidnapper... so for that, I had to promise something in return... Yes the stupid promise that I, Rihito the great will get married.." I ranted out.

"And?" She raised a brow.

"And I told grandy that I'll marry the girl of my choice. And you know I can't magically create a girlfriend for myself. I mean I am capable of anything but I do have some limitations."

"But you can get yourself a girlfriend, you're famous for having tons of girlfriends, I don't think you need magic for something like that." She raised her brows.

"Yeah but the problem is I want a girl who my grandparents can approve of."

"So what is it that you want from me?"

"You won't hit me right?" I frowned.

"Depends." She smiled mischievously.

"Are you making fun of me?" I pouted.

"Who says only you can make fun of others?" She winked at me.

Wow! Rina smiling and winking at me and not even once did she threw her infamous murderous glare at me. Maybe she really is in a good mood today. Well I guess I'll try my luck then.