Prologue

Good music, alcohol and cool people: Essential in what I consider a good time.

Don't get me wrong though, music and people were great but, the alcohol just made it that much better. Helps you forget, puts you in a better mood and makes you say and do things you're too pussy to do sober.

I was never reckless or sloppy, I could handle mine... can't say the same about others. Like the guy I was dancing with....

I wanted to get another drink at the bar and he caught me while on my way back. Usually, I would ignore them but, he was kind of cute so, I gave in. I danced against him as he swayed left and right for a bit trying to keep it together. He was failing and I was ready to move away.

As soon as the song ended, I was walking away but, he tried to grab on to me. I guess he couldn't hold his weight any longer and landed right on the ground. As his friends laughed at him helping him up, I disappeared into the crowd hurrying over to the gang.

The smell of sweat, must and alcohol filled the air as I made my way through the raging group of people. Not the best smell but, you kind of get used to it.

Just as I thought no one could be as drunk as that guy, I saw my friends. Stumbling and drunk out of their minds. I understood Jesus being wasted, it was his birthday but, not the rest.

"I don't even want to see how they are going to be tomorrow morning" Shayna said looking at them disgusted as they danced all over the place tripping, laughing and drinking. I laughed looking over to her agreeing. We all were supposed to go out to breakfast for Jesus' birthday but, I could tell that wasn't going to happen.

"Probably with their heads in a toilet" I shrugged before taking a sip of my drink as she laughed shaking her head. One thing me and Shayna had in common, we could handle our alcohol and knew our limits. So when I wanted to go out, she was the first person I would call. When I just wanted to relax, I would call Mae.

Mae was a small petite girl, calm but fun girl when she was sober. When she had a taste of alcohol... She likes to stand on tables, couches, and dances like a stripper whose rent is due tomorrow. No shame what so ever.

"Why do you guys continue to give her drinks" A deep raspy voice with an English accent said beside me. We watched the security guard tell her to get off the table and she flipped him off like she usually does. All I could do was sighed looking over at him laughing at her.

"Same reason you allow your friends to drink, they are adults and we can't really stop them" I shrugged as he looked down at me smirking with his eyes lighting up as lights flashed everywhere. I looked away from him taking a deep breath watching as the guard got her off the table. She didn't even care, she just danced without missing a beat.

"I'm guessing you're the designated driver tonight Harry?" Shay laughed looking over at him and with his silence, he confirmed it. I looked back over to him laughing "Good luck with that" I smirked making him hit my arm rolling his eyes. He had four drunk guys to deal with tonight.

"I can take them, good luck with whoever has to deal with Mae" It went silent for a second before Shay and I looked at each other and the next second, we were doing rock paper scissors.

And unfortunately, I lost.

Shay jumped cheering as I rolled my eyes hearing Harry chucking beside "Good luck with that" he mocked into my ear. "Fuck you" I laughed before finishing my drink. "Get in line" he shot back and that instant, Mae was on the floor.

Time to go home.

~

I sighed pushing the front door open happy I made it home after dealing with that girl. I don't know how many times I stopped the car for her to throw up or because she didn't want to sit down. If I had tape, I would have tied her ass up but, luck wasn't really on my side tonight obviously.