Chapter 53: Me and My Love *Final Chapter*

**3 weeks Later**

Mary's P.O.V

So i moved back to London to go back to the Performs Arts Academy. My whole family wanted to move to the UK with me so they can see another world and Joy the new days that they planned. They moved close to the Butterfield's families in the private neighborhood. me and my best friends were still in the boarding  school, just another month to finish then it was Summer.

As me discovering my talents, i knew Art was my purpose all along, my singing was just another mystery that popped up my mind. i knew my singing won't be part of any program or competition. like the voice that you see on TV. i chose ART cause i was really delighted and enjoying it, just like i enjoy having a life that everyone wants to live. Me and Elle were starting to find another talents that is too awesome to do, like maybe Acting, writing, dancing. we just wanted to try to new things that we never done before.

Chloe moved back to LA for a couple of weeks for her upcoming movie, called IF I STAY. Me and Chloe read the book last week while she was almost leaving, it pretty uplifting and sad, but it was beautiful. About a girl who was seventeen years old Mia, who had everything , but the tragic car accident killed her parents and her younger brother. Mia spends one day deciding to live her life with grief or join her families death...

I missed Chloe now, but she calls me every night and morning to see if i was OK. she was so nice and awesome. i don't feel lonely cause i have Madison, Elle and Taylor. they always keep me company.

Taylor was volunteering next year to any clubs that she was helping, she was part of my Art Class which is more exciting. During Summer, she was going to be working her new album that's coming up soon.

Matthew and Elle, their relationship had grew more hope and adventure for them, they loved each other so much. me and Asa see that all time when we are with them. i find really cute when Matthew looked at her eyes, just looking deep to her green eyes. Elle was blushing all the time, they both are really happy together.

Zachary and Aramis and Moses, they all had join dance club and acting club for their talents. They planned to be ready for any part of the roles  of movies or TV shows. Aramis has a first new love, her name is Paris Berelc who appears to be an actress. she had brown eyes with dark brown, long hair.  i got to meet her when she came to visit Aramis, i found she was going to be attending the Performs Arts Academy next year. i was excited.. she was soon becoming to be my new best friends.

Asa moved to New York for his upcoming movie 'Ten Thousand Saints', he was in New York for a couple of days. he was working with Hailee Steinfeld again, who appear to be in Ender's Game last year. Asa took me to the set with him, i watched him act and rehearse his script. Me and Hailee became good friends, she was pretty and cool. she was pretty funny too. Then later as the couples of days had passed, me and Asa moved back to the UK.

Since May came, we were all having a party over Asa's House for classes being over. Funny right? Anyways, my family came and my friends came as well, Chloe came too. i was happy to see her again. We all had a great time.

Davis and i talked, we both talked about a lot of things, we made jokes, talked about things going insane. but things going happy and OK. Sometimes when I'm with Davis alone, i see shadows and warmth air.. my grandma was around... and watching over me and everyone around me.

Jack and his family moved far and far away from where i lived, he lived in the UK but he further where i was. i never talked to him, i never saw him. i heard he attend a school and having low pay jobs. As for me, i got a job in 'The Music Art' with Jim Asa's mom friend. i did got pay and had enough money for college for later in my life. I walked out of Jack's life forever.. for good too.

As the party still goes, me and Asa went outside and sat on the wooden seat (swing) tied to the big strong branch from the tree. we both watched the half moon from the sky along with Stars shining. London was cold and beautiful, we both wore sweaters and scarfs, we both were still cold but when we both hugged each other, we became to feel the warmth instantly.

My head rested on Asa's shoulder, Asa hugged me tight, me and Asa felt like we couldn't let go of each other. He held my hand, Asa kissed my cold forehead, i smiled and looked at him. he smiled so bright at me. i never wanted to fade away. he and i never got bored of each other, we both were still interested in each other. he told me, when he sees me, he fall in love with me over and over and over again. he really liked that, so did i. Cause i did to fall in love over again whenever i see him.

Still no one knows about our relationship ...anywhere we go, we become too discreet about our relationship.

Asa came and kissed me on my lips, i kissed him back. i felt his cold hand, gently grabbing my pale cheek. he kissed me hard as he cold, he kissed me passionately and the way he did it, it was breathtaking. it became more and more breathtaking when he kisses me. it happens all the time.

"I love you so much, Mary" he said

"I love you too so much, Asa" i said

"Forever and Always, i promise" Asa said and glaring smiled at me, i  smiled glaring as well

............................................................................................................

Me and my love ,Asa..  what  we shared was far more than friendship. our love was similar to Romeo And Juliet but even though we risked our life to be just  together, we didn't give up by death.. we tried our hardest to make things work and for the right to love each other.  Our necklace, hanged around our neck.. it was forever hanged, it was all the love and hope we created. The way love took us, was the way of far more than the land of fairytale. Me and Asa always held our necklace, he becomes more careful and serious when it comes to our promises. As Gayle Forman's interview of If i stay, she said "Love can make you immortal"  So our love was immortal.. Asa loved everything about me, he loved my personality and my beauty. he found me more amazing and beautiful, he said, i was that amazing. more radiant. i found Asa, very handsome and very down to earth. i did too loved everything about him,  his personality, his handsomeness and his eyes, his blue eyes that always glow in front of mine, those sweet crystal blue eyes of his. i always get lost in sea whenever i see them. it was a Experience of a lifetime to love and full with Sweet enchanting sparks, our love is strong and brighter each page of our story. our love shares more than anything.  Cause the Asa Butterfield,  Asa Butterfield first fell in love... He fell in love .....    ~Mary Anderson 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

 A/N

Dear Readers, Thank you so much for all the votes and comments and the shares of this book! I'm really glad you guys love it so much as i do. i did fell in love with this book as i was writing this book lol. Anyways it's been really cool doing this for all of you, it's sort of sad to finish this but Don't worry, i am thinking about making squeal of this! can't wait! :)

If you guys are still waiting for 'A boy with blue eyes' i am now starting to write more chapter of it. so sorry for not updating that, and keeping guys waiting. i have been out of focus of ' a boy with blue eyes. but I'll be updating it more.. Again sorry!!!

I'm having another story coming up soon.. Still planning and brainstorming of what kind of story I'm going to put it on so.. yea, that's all i know lol :)

Anyways, Thank you guys soooooo  much! it really means a lot! :')  you guys are super awesome and wonderful!! thank you so much!!  Love you guys! :)

                                                        Sincerely, your friend and Author,  Melinda xxxx :)