Chapter 12: Escapist

Mary's P.O.V

Asa just asked me out. well not like a date, like a hang out.. but around the town of Cold and Beautiful London ,Iislington.

he wanted to get to know me more, we've been good friends for 2 weeks. and It was time for me to explore London.

I realized the school was like a prison, but there's was no violence, harm, drama or sickness around. but it was mostly kind and ok.

but it did feel like prison, just not going anywhere around London. we only can leave during the holidays, like Christmas.. etc.

........

me and Asa stayed there and chatted in the library quietly.

I find Asa much sweet and funny. I sometimes get this chilled feeling when I am around him, like I saw snow falling slowly around him.

he made me think differently.. like I sing the lullaby much glorious....

I do feel jumpy and stupid when I speak in front of him ...

I mean, when I looked at him again, his face, his eyes, his smile and his hair.. in all together.

I just realized he was my friend, who would make me feel better when I look back in my past like I shouldn't had.

Asa was my friend, almost like a best friend. like I said before, all I wanted was friends....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

when I came back to my room, after Art class. I saw Chloe waiting for me, she was just taking pictures of herself. in her funny sides and amazing perfect model shot she took of herself.

I loved the way the camera captured things that had happened in the past and it stays at the moment. and it never goes away, never leaves.

Chloe Grace Moretz is a beautiful actress. I bet she was more prettier than I was. I wasn't good enough to anyone but Chloe was. she have fans that are crazy in love with her. she must have like that position she was on.

"Hey Chloe" I said, while putting my backpack, the side of my bed.

"Hey, Mary... so what happened at lunch" she said, in a excitement smile

"um Asa just asked me out... I guess something like that" I said, wasn't sure if it was a date or not. I guess Asa didn't quite got the right statement.

"Yes he did!! so he's going to pick you at 7 and it's 5pm..where were you?" she asked

"oh I was in my art class. Art takes time!" I sort of yelled

"Oh...well I need to dress you up beautiful. you can borrow some of my clothes. I got them, in LA. they were cheap though" she laughed

"Oh Wow ok" I said

"alright... let's do this" she said and smiled devilishly, but it was like we were inside of a fighting game, fighting for bunch of ninjas who were to strong and it looked like Chloe can beat them out.

she got up and grabbed my arm, not violently. she also grabbed a chair, and sat me down, facing the mirror.  the lamp lighted  the whole room.

Chloe went to her closet to get her curly lighter, water spray, a brush and a straighter.

she put them on a small desk, close to the mirror and me.

she gently grabbed my mousy brown hair, curls were disappearing.