Chapter 6: Classes Begins

Mary's P.O.V

"Mary? Mary? wake up, Mary" I heard Chloe's voice

"what time is it?" I said

"it's 6:15am, we start classes at 8" she said

"oh Ok" I said

I opened my eyes quickly and I stood up and went to get my towel from the closet.

"are you going to take a shower first?" I asked her

"No, you go first, that's fine" she said

"Ok"

I quickly took a hot shower..

when I was done, I put my clothes on. I got out and started brushing my hair. Chloe grabbed her towel and took a  shower.

I put my necklace around my neck, put some makeup and some perfume around me..

Chloe did almost the same.

she was wearing black jeans and a dark pink shirt with long sleeves.

I was wearing my blue jeans, my white shirt and my blue parka, with gloves and my winter hat.

"so  where are you going for 1st class" Chloe asked

"oh I'm going to go to Math Class, what about you?" I said

"Oh I'm going to science class " she said

"oh Ok"

we both were looking our selves in our own big mirror, then it was almost ...already 8

"Good Morning, Students.... we will begin class late, so for now, you can visit your lockers, you are free to put your things in there or you can stay your rooms until classes starts. Classes will start about 8:30am, anyways have a nice day" the principal said, we all have speakers in our rooms, top of the ceiling.

I got my backpack, it was empty. I also grabbed my schools supplies. plus my backpack was getting heavy when I put 5 notebooks and my school supplies in my backpack. i put my phone in my pocket.

"I'm going to go, bye Chloe" I said, already heading towards the door

"Ok bye Mary, see you at lunch or whatever we can" she said

"ok Bye"

I closed the door, started walking to the hallways, a lot of students were coming by,

some were putting their things in their lockers, some were finding theirs and some just hanging around the corner.

it was chaos, I got to admit but it was fine. I did bring my guitar, in a black box, not heavy, not too big.

I found my locker #35, I put the box in my locker, it was big enough to fit, Luckily.

I was opening my backpack, I had brought my favorite book called "Ender's Game"

It was one of my favorite books I read, I heard that they are making a movie this month, based on this book or that's what I heard. I had it for weeks, haven't had enough time to finish it, but I know in here in London and in high school of Performs Arts Academy, I'll finish it.  

I grab the book and put it in my locker. I decided to leave it there cause my backpack was getting heavy and it's best if I get it when lunch starts.

I saw some celebrities I recognized in the movies,  everyone makes them feel normal, I sometimes I freak out when I see them, but  I control my actions.

they never noticed.

*Bell Ring* (8:30)

it was now 8:30, Classes begins..